Dennis Turner

I pray that this kid pans out, but I am not expecting anything at all. :crownpour:

If he's nothing more than a quality back up and special teams demon you take it... Not everyone's gonna pan out but I wish the kid the best you never know

He seems like that kid that'll bust his *** regardless of his limitations. I just wish UM was loaded as a team so we can get this type of kid and not have to worry

Advertisement
I pray that this kid pans out, but I am not expecting anything at all. :crownpour:

If he's nothing more than a quality back up and special teams demon you take it... Not everyone's gonna pan out but I wish the kid the best you never know

He seems like that kid that'll bust his *** regardless of his limitations. I just wish UM was loaded as a team so we can get this type of kid and not have to worry

I do believe there is enough talent at CB to not need this guy for a very long time.

2014 CB's
  1. Gunter SR
  2. Howard JR
  3. Crawford JR
  4. Dortch RSO
  5. Burns SO
  6. Elder SO
  7. Lewis RFR
  8. Bethel FR
  9. Jackson FR (I think we flip this kid)

*Hope will move to safety IMO

Also with 2015 being so loaded at DB, I just do not see this kid being more than a special teams player until at least his RJR year.

I do believe there is enough talent at CB to not need this guy for a very long time.

2014 CB's
  1. Gunter SR
  2. Howard JR
  3. Crawford JR
  4. Dortch RSO
  5. Burns SO
  6. Elder SO
  7. Lewis RFR
  8. Bethel FR
  9. Jackson FR (I think we flip this kid)

*Hope will move to safety IMO

Also with 2015 being so loaded at DB, I just do not see this kid being more than a special teams player until at least his RJR year.

I bet RL3 is a safety next year

i just don't know where this kid fits in/is needed unless he somehow gets to safety which seems highly unlikely, personally there are a couple kids that when i see them on tape i just wonder how they haven't been offered while turner has...with that said i hope he completely proves me wrong and becomes an all american

Advertisement
If you watch him run, he has a very good 2-3 step burst. He runs with those choppy steps. Those are very good natural talents to have as a CB. I personally liked what I saw. I felt like he looked very fast, yet really quick in and out of breaks. I also saw better than average balance, lots of plays where guys are trying to tackle him and he just stands there....

If you watch him run, he has a very good 2-3 step burst. He runs with those choppy steps. Those are very good natural talents to have as a CB. I personally liked what I saw. I felt like he looked very fast, yet really quick in and out of breaks. I also saw better than average balance, lots of plays where guys are trying to tackle him and he just stands there....
Balance, that's the word I was looking for.

Advertisement
Dennis has 14 TD's, 62 catches and 1012 yards this against some of the elite prospects this season Jon Battle, AL Harris just to name a couple .

With his numbers he put up against elite defenses this season, why not give him a shot at WR/Slot, IMO he is going to need a RS either way and can be a productive slot in the right offense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back