Dennis Turner

D_Canes

Redshirt Freshman
Been playing WR all season, not DB. He's been incredible. Season stats: 40 receptions, 835 yards, 12 TDs. :eekeyes:

Advertisement
Shows that he is a big time athlete. Shame that he is in that cess pool knwn as Dillard High right now. If he was at U-School or STA he would be getting national attention with those numbers.

The interesting thing is that he is not an incredible athlete, he is just producing. I will be interested to see what happens with him.

The interesting thing is that he is not an incredible athlete, he is just producing. I will be interested to see what happens with him.

He's very good at manipulating his body to make a play on the ball. That was the skill that stuck out to me when I watched him. His physical traits were all good, none great, but he knew how to position himself and he was fluid. Wish I could have seen him backpedal and turn, staff must've liked what they saw at their camp.

Advertisement
Advertisement

He's very good at manipulating his body to make a play on the ball. That was the skill that stuck out to me when I watched him. His physical traits were all good, none great, but he knew how to position himself and he was fluid. Wish I could have seen him backpedal and turn, staff must've liked what they saw at their camp.

Seems like a Hurnsy type.

There's no figuring out. He's a WR. Have no clue why the staff wants him at db

There's no figuring out. He's a WR. Have no clue why the staff wants him at db

Well as described the kid apparently has an ability to contort his body and position himself to make a play on the ball. That is a skill that screams CB.

Advertisement

Seems like he is putting those big numbers up because of incredible athleticism.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back