Dennis Dodd: NCAA Investigating a Few Schools Over NIL

Advertisement
That would ensure himself as blackballed everywhere from.here on out....but maybe the NCAA decided that a church in SC that's supposed to be non-profit us not a good way to funnel money to Clemson players for profit, lol.
lol I know the church you're talking about! Its gotten way outta hand.

This doesn’t feel like coincident.

You're probably right but seeing how many of the big-time schools are getting away with dirty sht and some, on the rare occasion who have gotten summoned by the NCAA have essentially told Emmert and his gang of Kyunts to go fk their collective fat faces....we should do the same...and if in fact they target one of our new-monnied boosters, they should return the favor and hire some investigators to go check their laundry. They will probably go after the Mas booster as he was part of the crew that got the MLS Inter Miami on probation...lol.

Advertisement
The more I think about it, it does kinda make me wonder.

King signed the first NIL deal in history.
We've heard that Blake James was ****ed over his firing.
Strawley was rumored to be applying to work for the NCAA.
Manny acted like a scorned lover on twitter 48 hours ago.
Boosters were leaking **** on purpose just because they didn't get their way.

For real though.. is this something to keep an eye on?

Advertisement
Classic sing. Crazy as **** but classic to make that song to Biggie’s beat.

Which biggie beat? Someone mixed them together? Let me know I want to check it out, I still jam them along with quite of few artist from the early 90's. Nas & Ghostface been going hard on my Spotify lately 😎

Lol, you know who is shacking in their boots ??? Ole Miss. You know who isn't ?? Alabama, Georgia, LSU, and Ohio State....unfortunately.
Ex assistant Alabama coaches know the **** they pull. Don't expect us to get in trouble any time soon. The reason Kirby is able to cheat at Georgia is because you go at them and you will have to go at Bama for the same kind of tactics.

Advertisement
Which biggie beat? Someone mixed them together? Let me know I want to check it out, I still jam them along with quite of few artist from the early 90's. Nas & Ghostface been going hard on my Spotify lately 😎
Check out Junior Mafia’s song Getting Money. Biggie raps in Getting Money. Its not even a sample, its the entire song.

Advertisement
The NCAA has so much less power to regulate this issue than they even understand. So much so that this is laughable.
NIL was created because of a US Supreme Court decision which means actual law. The NCAA is now being forced to figure out a Supreme Court decision which are notoriously ambiguous. As such, any punishment the NCAA even tries to impose will be litigated through the court systems, which now have jurisdiction because of the Supreme Court decision. The NCAA is dead in the water on this issue within the confines of the legal system. And if pressed, schools will appeal any punishment all the way to the high court, which will take 5-10 years afte which no one will even remember what the infraction was.

NIL has completely neutered the NCAA’s role as an enforcement body. This is like the parent of a child actor living off the money the child makes and then trying to ground the child for misbehaving. Good luck
Unless I really misunderstand, that's not correct. By choosing to be part of the NCAA, don't teams open themselves up to regulation by the NCAA? My feeling is that the NCAA can do whatever they want to punish a program. Now that could be appealed, possibly to the supreme court, but during the 10 years that will take you, you are going to have to abide by whatever penalty they've thrown at you or you won't be playing any games.

Advertisement
Back