Dennis Briggs 2018 DT CFL All Star game interview

Paranos

All-ACC
For someone who's on the fence and undecided he still loves wearing Miami gear, hmmm.

[video=youtube_share;UZCoXrBJ3eg]https://youtu.be/UZCoXrBJ3eg[/video]

Advertisement
Don’t think he ends up here. Think it’s mutual disinterest at this point. But what do I know. Not holding my breath

Finally, some information on this site. Paranos to the rescue, even though it is always DT related.

Advertisement
Idk what happened but he the line of communication needs to be open again. He’s a talented prospect

A dline Class
Of
De chatfield and Rousseau
Dt silvera, Briggs, Chapman
Would be ridiculous....

For someone who's on the fence and undecided he still loves wearing Miami gear, hmmm.

I saw somewhere that his phone disconnected during a call with coach Kool and we cooled on him since. If true idk if that was ever cleaned up or we just like other prospect better as time went on.

I'd take em but I trust Kool.

Advertisement

But did he have on the "U" slippers, tho?

He wants to major in computer science? That is not one to take lightly. He's gonna be a very busy student athlete.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rome, Ga beat the h&^% out of WR, Ga last night in the State Championship game 38-0. Heard Jamarcus Chatman was in the backfield more than the RB's. They say that kid Adam Anderson (committed to UGA) could start on half the teams in the NFL right now. Alabama and UGA don't want Chapman for some reason. He took an OV to Ga. Tech last week and liked it. I don't really want to face him for the next 3-4 years. Why did we back off? I heard he played out of his mind last night.

Rome, Ga beat the h&^% out of WR, Ga last night in the State Championship game 38-0. Heard Jamarcus Chatman was in the backfield more than the RB's. They say that kid Adam Anderson (committed to UGA) could start on half the teams in the NFL right now. Alabama and UGA don't want Chapman for some reason. He took an OV to Ga. Tech last week and liked it. I don't really want to face him for the next 3-4 years. Why did we back off? I heard he played out of his mind last night.

That's over hype at its finest. No high school kid ever could go straight to the NFL, let alone start on half the teams. Almost as ridiculous as when FSU fans said the same about Karlos Williams. Ended up being a complete bust in the NFL.

That's over hype at its finest. No high school kid ever could go straight to the NFL, let alone start on half the teams. Almost as ridiculous as when FSU fans said the same about Karlos Williams. Ended up being a complete bust in the NFL.

Chapman is elite man. Best dt we can get after silvera

Chapman is elite man. Best dt we can get after silvera

I’ve liked Chatman from the jump. A class of Silvera, Chatman, Carson is elite. Would also sub Chatman for Thomson but we need Carson body type.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back