Dennis Briggs 2018 DT CFL All Star game interview

Rome, Ga beat the h&^% out of WR, Ga last night in the State Championship game 38-0. Heard Jamarcus Chatman was in the backfield more than the RB's. They say that kid Adam Anderson (committed to UGA) could start on half the teams in the NFL right now. Alabama and UGA don't want Chapman for some reason. He took an OV to Ga. Tech last week and liked it. I don't really want to face him for the next 3-4 years. Why did we back off? I heard he played out of his mind last night.

That's over hype at its finest. No high school kid ever could go straight to the NFL, let alone start on half the teams. Almost as ridiculous as when FSU fans said the same about Karlos Williams. Ended up being a complete bust in the NFL.

Chapman is elite man. Best dt we can get after silvera

I was referencing the claim that Anderson could start on half the teams in the NFL right now.

Chatman's good. Unfortunately, from public perception, it doesn't look like we're recruiting him anymore.

Advertisement
Rome, Ga beat the h&^% out of WR, Ga last night in the State Championship game 38-0. Heard Jamarcus Chatman was in the backfield more than the RB's. They say that kid Adam Anderson (committed to UGA) could start on half the teams in the NFL right now. Alabama and UGA don't want Chapman for some reason. He took an OV to Ga. Tech last week and liked it. I don't really want to face him for the next 3-4 years. Why did we back off? I heard he played out of his mind last night.

That's over hype at its finest. No high school kid ever could go straight to the NFL, let alone start on half the teams. Almost as ridiculous as when FSU fans said the same about Karlos Williams. Ended up being a complete bust in the NFL.

Chapman is elite man. Best dt we can get after silvera

I was referencing the claim that Anderson could start on half the teams in the NFL right now.

Chatman's good. Unfortunately, from public perception, it doesn't look like we're recruiting him anymore.

Oh yeah for sure, the nfl comment was crazy talk lol

Goldwire is a better prospect because he is a plug and play guy Day 1. So now you're looking at Carson or Briggs. I like Carson better but wouldn't turn away Briggs even though the 'I was going to commit to FSU' admission ****ed me off.

Target Carson and keep Briggs as Plan B only.

Sounds like a nice kid. Gotta be a sharp cookie if he's majoring in comp science too.

Advertisement

Yeah anyone that compares anyone in HS to the NFL needs their head checked. We've been hearing it since the days of DJ Williams and probably will continue to the end of time. Yet stud college kids continue to struggle making the jump but armchair GMs think 18 year old physically immature kids can handle grown men. The Anderson kid is what, like 215 pounds playing DE?? Hahaha....yeah, that would end well against a 300 pounds NFL tackle.

Would love to see this kid in orange and green... I trust Kool, we will see what happens... Go Canes

Advertisement
Back