Denis plans visit to UM this weekend, talks Barry

Advertisement
Can I agree with @dsddcane and still want this kid? So you wouldn't take Francois back? It's pretty obvious the south dade trio will be committing back to us if we want them all.

I think Dennis is a good guard prospect and I'm all for keeping home talent local. He decommitted under CMR's disaster so I won't judge him too hard for that.

Can I agree with @dsddcane and still want this kid? So you wouldn't take Francois back? It's pretty obvious the south dade trio will be committing back to us if we want them all.

I think Dennis is a good guard prospect and I'm all for keeping home talent local. He decommitted under CMR's disaster so I won't judge him too hard for that.
I could understand kicking the tires. If the kid doesn't do like Francois did and get right back on board then peace. You need us more then we need you. All that half the country is standing out nonsense.... then enjoy the portal

Advertisement
LMFAO @ pull his offer. Pull one of your top prospects at a need position 10 months from the early signing period. Nearly a year from the February signing day.

This thread really shows who is all emotional and caught up in some fantasyland of recruiting that doesn't exist.

Too funny. Win, then you can consider something like what some of you are suggesting. You then have some power and have a long list of prospects that can help. We've made changes, but still have a long way to go to get to that recruiting place.

For the record, that was a pretty positive article for us.

No more OL who “need to be shown love.” Sounds like pvssy **** or code for give me money.

Give me a bunch of truly nasty dogs with good athletic ability who aren’t maxed out physically in the trenches. That’s big boy stuff in there. It’s no place for guys with emotional hearts who need more love. I want guys who show those guys love by heterosexually raping them.

No more OL who “need to be shown love.” Sounds like pvssy **** or code for give me money.

Give me a bunch of truly nasty dogs with good athletic ability who aren’t maxed out physically in the trenches. That’s big boy stuff in there. It’s no place for guys with emotional hearts who need more love. I want guys who show those guys love by heterosexually raping them.

Worthless post as well. Needing to be shown love, just some cliche thing everyone says. Plenty of our guys have said that in the hpast. What's your opinion on that?

Advertisement
Mentioned this on the podcast, but Denis reminds me of Danny Isidora.

Staff is bringing the kid in and doing their due diligence. Hopefully they are able to gauge where they stand with him after this weekend and can make an educated determination (as good as possible when it comes to guessing the minds of HS kids) whether it makes sense to keep prioritizing him as a recruit.

I wouldn't pull the offer unless he publicly clowns us, but I wouldn't waste a ton of time on him if the vibe is bad. Interest needs to be mutual. If it isn't, spend that time looking for and recruiting another savage that wants to be here.

Advertisement
Thank you lil bud. Coming from the guy who just finished saying our 44 year old head coach was on Texas staff 25 years ago that means alot... 😁

Go to the second video where they interview his dad. At 1:05 you can tell his dad says “I know Manny from back when he was the DC at Texas”. I never said it was 25 years ago his son did I said that’s where he knows him from.

Advertisement
I mean as far as his time at um. For me he was above average but I'd like to be setting the bar higher. Complementary pieces are **** nice to have but they gotta be offset with some bullys

I place a lot of that blame on the staff, whether it's coaching, scheme or S&C. That 2013 line was all NFL guys and they didn't dominate.

I place a lot of that blame on the staff, whether it's coaching, scheme or S&C. That 2013 line was all NFL guys and they didn't dominate.
That's exactly what Mario said and we didn't do it! Sorry, had to go there! And by the way, I was hurt dawg!

Well this shows all the let's make a stand people exactly what isn't changing. I'm sorry but after being committed and then decomitting in a time we needed to show a strong United front, I pull your offer and tell you fvck off. Go deal with the clan for the next 4 or 5 years. Honestly this kid is not that good to be dealing with all of this. He seems like Erik flowers jrs jr. Not impressed with him. Seems like he washes his clothes with scent enhancing crystals. I want our oline coming from big 10 country. We should have a requirement that if you dont find your sister or atleast first cousin attractive than as an offensive lineman you're simply not offensive enough. I'm done with these show me the love oline that aren't worth nothing. I want a nasty kid who insists on destroying everything about the dude on the other side of the ball.
Took the words out of my mouth

Advertisement
Back