Demon Clowney De/edge 2020?

Lives in Florida.

Miami, uva and ole miss recruiting him hard right now and are in line to probably get visits from him.

this is a recruitment we should be able to factor in.

Got to shoot ur shot. Got to stack chip, this could be a late gift.

Advertisement
Lives in Florida.

Miami, uva and ole miss recruiting him hard right now and are in line to probably get visits from him.

this is a recruitment we should be able to factor in.

How did he get from Florida to Baltimore for school? What part of FL is he from?

How did he get from Florida to Baltimore for school? What part of FL is he from?
They never specified but that school he played at was loaded with d1 talent, they blew out i think central at the beginning of the year

They never specified but that school he played at was loaded with d1 talent, they blew out i think central at the beginning of the year
Yeah I know about St Frances Academy, just didn't know the story behind it. My nephews team played a team that plays against them. They're loaded with talent and SFA hung 55 zip on them.

Advertisement
St Frances has a millionaire or something coaching them, but the school is right in the hood in Baltimore. They don't play any local schools that they used to bc those other schools got tired of getting whooped.

St Frances has a millionaire or something coaching them, but the school is right in the hood in Baltimore. They don't play any local schools that they used to bc those other schools got tired of getting whooped.
Yep, this. The school is in a REALLY bad part of the city. I had never even heard of it. It's got to be less than 100 kids in the whole school, historically all black, and they don't even have a football field. But the coach built it from nothing. The players live in luxury houses (he pays for) on the good side of town and all get scholarships. They pump out 20 college players a year or close to it. The Catholic league refused to play them.

Advertisement
Were you the guy confusing Chris and Charlie Partridge? That's why if so.
No. I made a Post saying to get rid of Baker and Replace him with Chris Partridge. I went to Paramus Catholic with him and know how good of a recruiter he's been.

Last edited:
Yep, this. The school is in a REALLY bad part of the city. I had never even heard of it. It's got to be less than 100 kids in the whole school, historically all black, and they don't even have a football field. But the coach built it from nothing. The players live in luxury houses (he pays for) on the good side of town and all get scholarships. They pump out 20 college players a year or close to it. The Catholic league refused to play them.
That's interesting . I have a feeling SJC is doing something similar lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back