Demon Clowney De/edge 2020?

Advertisement
Would love to land this kid, but I don't have much confidence on this staff being able to close. Our only chance is if we can get him down here for a visit just before signing day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There's a kid that plays WR, I think he's at Chaminade or Pace, his name is De'Mon Henry.

Looks like he’s trying to enroll early, I hope The staff is on him hard. He’s home in Florida now, ole miss seems to be picking up some traction. His position coach in maryland played at ole miss

Advertisement
The staff will make a run alright, but they'll stumble.
33015E90-40E6-4774-8B77-350D2AABA6AA.gif

Advertisement
Rob - Ert is definitely phonetic....

No, it definitely is not. Technically, the phonetic spelling would be "Rɒbərt," if you are using IPA. Nobody actually writes that way, so I went with a much closer (phonetically) approximation ("Rawburt" or "Raw-burt"). "Robert" is definitely the common way to spell the name, but, phonetically, it's lacking. People confuse "common" spelling with "phonetic" spelling all the time.

No, it definitely is not. Technically, the phonetic spelling would be "Rɒbərt," if you are using IPA. Nobody actually writes that way, so I went with a much closer (phonetically) approximation ("Rawburt" or "Raw-burt"). "Robert" is definitely the common way to spell the name, but, phonetically, it's lacking. People confuse "common" spelling with "phonetic" spelling all the time.

Who the **** pronounces Robert raw-Bert it’s more like ra-bert

Advertisement
Back