Demetrius Jackson

Sabetta

Junior
Premium
havent heard much about him lately. Anyone think he has an impact this season?

Advertisement
What do you expect to hear about a player when they're not even practicing yet?

I'll tell you one certain thing about him: he'll have 15 sacks this year.

Screenshot (12).jpg

He posted this to IG recently. That's all I got.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL @ scout team player of the year. dammit mane!!

When you have a role, all you can do is the best that you can in that position.

My sophomore year in college, I was stuck behind a SR LB and had to play special teams. I was the first player to be named special teams player of the week besides a kicker or punter. I viewed it as an accomplishment.

No reason to scoff at an honor DJ received. Hope he has a big year.

My sophomore year in college, I was stuck behind a SR LB and had to play special teams. I was the first player to be named special teams player of the week besides a kicker or punter. I viewed it as an accomplishment.

I too believe in participation trophies.

Some of these mongrels don't appreciate celebrating life victories, and adhere to a strict W/L bottom line.

Big future ahead of him. As a freshman winning scout team award is huge. That means he gave his all to.maje his teammates better and i respect that..once he gets a taste of pt it aint no going back.

Advertisement

I too believe in participation trophies.

Some of these mongrels don't appreciate celebrating life victories, and adhere to a strict W/L bottom line.

Only filth focuses on traditional wins and losses, dear friend. Evolved gentlemen pile up Cy Young numbers in life victories.

Advertisement
he was a redshirt...

the fact that he got that award...means he was doing work in practice..which in turn means he is a rotationg uy this year...

saw him in the spring ...He is filling out...he's maybe one more winter session away...but he is a break out guy in 2016 imo...kid looks to be good nd coaches like him

It's overwhelming how similar that award looked to the "New banners" in the https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/banners-hang-sls-rafters-2016-blake-james/88173 thread.

Yes the banners are a great laugh because they're fake. This somehow is a great triumph?

6-7 means no awards. Unless you like being just a participant.

If that team you were on as a sophomo played for the title of your league then yes you should be proud. If your team finished with a losing record you should burn the award and pretend it never happened.

IN pass rush situations I'd have Thomas kick inside w/ Kamalu or Moten and have Jackson and AQM coming off the edge. Doubt we see that though, don't see where Jackson gets playing time assuming he is at AQM/Harris spot.

WE do our best to keep our athleticism off the field.

he was a redshirt...

the fact that he got that award...means he was doing work in practice..which in turn means he is a rotationg uy this year...

saw him in the spring ...He is filling out...he's maybe one more winter session away...but he is a break out guy in 2016 imo...kid looks to be good nd coaches like him

Another kid that screams 4-3 DE. For as much 3-4 as Golden runs he sure has a **** ton of kids that would be better suited to a 4-3.

Advertisement
Back