Demetrius Jackson The Forgotten Beast

Advertisement
Video is unavailable...

But I agree that D Jax can have a big year. Our best defender against the run among all our ends, and a true leader for the team and the community.

I don’t know about 3rd round, but whatever this guy ends up doing in life he’s going to be very successful.

Video is unavailable...

But I agree that D Jax can have a big year. Our best defender against the run among all our ends, and a true leader for the team and the community.

I don’t know about 3rd round, but whatever this guy ends up doing in life he’s going to be very successful.
If he returns to form and plays a full season, I think 3rd round is fair.

Advertisement
I am DJax's biggest fan. People talk about us losing THarris and I just laugh because what the **** are we going to do when we lose DJax? This guy can play DE and DT on passing situations and allow us to do so many things re DL formations.

And he is the only DL we have that can currently do both. I am hoping he can stay healthy all season and I predict if he does this DL will be better then last year.

His closing speed to the QB is impressive. I can definitely see him showing out this year again, provided he remains healthy. He was also one of those raw freak athletes in HS that just started playing football, if I'm not mistaken?

His closing speed to the QB is impressive. I can definitely see him showing out this year again, provided he remains healthy. He was also one of those raw freak athletes in HS that just started playing football, if I'm not mistaken?
Yea, was mainly a basketball player in highschool

Advertisement
Strong lower body, great athletic ability/instincts (is an excellent basketball player), multi year starter, etc. He's as solid as it gets for a starter.

I am DJax's biggest fan. People talk about us losing THarris and I just laugh because what the **** are we going to do when we lose DJax? This guy can play DE and DT on passing situations and allow us to do so many things re DL formations.

And he is the only DL we have that can currently do both. I am hoping he can stay healthy all season and I predict if he does this DL will be better then last year.

Well said. I think his ability to play inside will have a big impact. He's going to be a very key player on that D line, for sure.

Strong lower body, great athletic ability/instincts (is an excellent basketball player), multi year starter, etc. He's as solid as it gets for a starter.

Soon the world will know who DJ is , all the tools all powered by those (2) high performance diesel quad motors , basketball training huge key here his eye to hand coordination speed .

Cut him loose to freelance his skills , one bad BEAST for OL to face for 4 quarters.

GOCANES

I hope he can come back from the injury and continue his good play. Especially when we put 4 DE's out there on obvious passing downs.
He did a great job at the DT position in those situations and I hope that continues in 2018.

Advertisement
Many have already penciled in Garvin as the starting DE opposite to Joe Jackson. I am in the camp of believing that Demetrius will be starting along with Joe. The dude was arguably having the best season as a DR prior to getting hurt, and he was working as a backup.

He is definitely the best DE against the run, but he also has the ability to get upfield as well. He terrorized Blackman in the FSU game. With his abilities, along with his work ethic/leadership, it's hard for me to see him not starting this year.

Many have already penciled in Garvin as the starting DE opposite to Joe Jackson. I am in the camp of believing that Demetrius will be starting along with Joe. The dude was arguably having the best season as a DR prior to getting hurt, and he was working as a backup.

I'm not concerned about who's starting. We'll have 3 DEs getting similar starter-level snaps with other rotating in

I love DJax, his attitude, the way he plays, and his work ethic.

It’s really all about injury recover and game shape this year, and I have no idea how that’s coming, but just keeping my fingers crossed.

I know it won’t be for lack of effort on his part, so if he’s physically good, he’ll have an outstanding year, but it really depends on his recovery tbh

Advertisement
Played one year of high school ball..but had great genes as **** near all his relatives played DL or LB at Booker T.
Kid though has great technioque and shockingly is very strong with his bull rush ..unlike many basketball guys that make the switch.
Great character, work ethic...im expecting a Chad Thomas like season from him with close to double digits sacks if healthy...and him getting drafted in the middle rounds and putting on for OVERTOWN

Speaking of starters:

DE J. Jackson
DT Willis
DT Odenigbo
DE D. Jackson

Three 5th year seniors...how many teams can make that claim?

Didn't think of that.... Hopefully all of them have taken advantage of the college weight program and we have one of the strongest DL.

Advertisement
Back