Demetrius Jackson- Senior Season Highlights- Touch Ya Self

Also 4* DE from Georgia that transferred from Okie State Naim Mustafaa!!!!!

It's going to be old school - rolling our fresh pass rushers and killin QB's!

He definitely looks the part

339.jpg
564.jpg
565.jpg
566.jpg
6_1024161.jpg
1033064.jpg

Advertisement
10/4 rivals
Demetrius Jackson is making a strong argument for a fourth star. He had a strong spring game, and schools such as Arkansas and Miami took a chance in offering him. At the time his spring film was his only tape in circulation, so we didn't have much to go on for his rating. He played basketball before trying out for football, so there wasn't a lot to go on from a film perspective, hence his two-star status. However, I've watched him three times this season, and his pass rush ability is advanced for a prospect lacking game experience. His athleticism is off the charts, and you can see why the Canes and Razorbacks offered. I think he will be in the discussion when we have rankings meetings later this fall before the November release.

10/4 rivals
Demetrius Jackson is making a strong argument for a fourth star. He had a strong spring game, and schools such as Arkansas and Miami took a chance in offering him. At the time his spring film was his only tape in circulation, so we didn't have much to go on for his rating. He played basketball before trying out for football, so there wasn't a lot to go on from a film perspective, hence his two-star status. However, I've watched him three times this season, and his pass rush ability is advanced for a prospect lacking game experience. His athleticism is off the charts, and you can see why the Canes and Razorbacks offered. I think he will be in the discussion when we have rankings meetings later this fall before the November release.

Golden. Rivals woke up, better late than never.

watched a little bit of the game vs. Bishop Gorman last night. One play in particular Randall Cunningham Jr. rolled out to the right and Jackson ran him down on the backside pursuit. DJ has some serious speed coming around the edge.

Advertisement
10/4 rivals

We don't need anyone else to tell us who's good.------AG

10/4 rivals

We don't need anyone else to tell us who's good.------AG

We're not catalog shoppers.

-Al Golden

Advertisement
Back