Demetrius Jackson- Senior Season Highlights- Touch Ya Self

Advertisement
Extremely impressed with his ability to play the run and get his hands in front of passes. ****.

Advertisement
So much upside. Give him a shirt and keep drilling technique and he might make golden look like a butch like recruiter

Great talent! Redshirt him, let him gain some legit muscle mass and let him terrorize! There is no way that kid is 225 right now.....my guess is 215 and in todays game he will need a bit more size to him. However, his talent is IMPRESSIVE! Excited about this kids future in Orange and Green!

Advertisement
Really impressed with his ability to bat so many balls... I count at least 4 in those highlights!

1st season of football.... :eekeyes:

Advertisement
His closing burst is very impressive as well as his timing, could be from basketball defense awareness perhaps, hope/expect he maintains that when he starts to do the utough his redshirt year and puts on about thirty pounds of good weight...

Advertisement
Really impressed with his ability to bat so many balls... I count at least 4 in those highlights!

1st season of football.... :eekeyes:

in his FIRST ever game in the spring i think he batted down 4-5 passes alone.....FIRST GAME....

Kid is going to blow up when he gets here...does that really look like a guy who hasnt played ball since pop warner?.

Like i said when Ice have them the heads up..knew it was something there

it's 98/99/00 all over again. Talent being stacked on talent..... this is what it should always be. Great video) thanks for posting

Also 4* DE from Georgia that transferred from Okie State Naim Mustafaa!!!!!

It's going to be old school - rolling our fresh pass rushers and killin QB's!

Advertisement
Back