Demetrius Jackson says he's solid.

Advertisement
I'm happy but what the, what, huh....... WAT!

221.gif

Jackson today after talking with Barrow:

I dont know nothing about no decommitment. OH, I know what happened. See this reporter, he kept saying Demetrius you are going to visit this, school, and you are going to visit that school, and you are decommitted right? And I said, sure..... but it was all lies. Im, Im committed Senator.

Al Golden:

EXCELLENCE!

Lol at the posters on here who think this kids scholie was getting pulled. U really think we got it like that right now? Especially after the Kirkland thing last year? That's the last thing that would happen. If anything, barrow sat him down and reminded him why u chose UM in the first place. (Play in front of family, have a religious mentor in barrow on staff, play with kids he knows, etc)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pete. U have him down as solid, recruiting completely shut down.
Bakas has him solid visiting all 4 schools and watch out for
Randy because he is tight with ice. So which is it here??

Lol at the posters on here who think this kids scholie was getting pulled.

Pulling a kids scholarship & backing off recruiting him are two different things. From the outside looking in, it seemed like the two parties were mutually parting ways... Perhaps it wasn't mutual (or maybe it was) but there is no denying the obvious lack of interest (on his part) as of late. Glad it all got worked out.

Lol at the posters on here who think this kids scholie was getting pulled. U really think we got it like that right now? Especially after the Kirkland thing last year? That's the last thing that would happen. If anything, barrow sat him down and reminded him why u chose UM in the first place. (Play in front of family, have a religious mentor in barrow on staff, play with kids he knows, etc)

You misread the Kirkland thing. In the end Al won that. Ice shot his load. Luke pilled on. PED head Selio ran his mouth. Kirkland made Donna look like a fool after she came all kiss, kiss on his rear. Al would not go to the meeting. Kid crapped all over Doona afterward by saying no anyway. Net, net. Ice makes nice. Luke and Selio are out of work. Al owns Donna now. He will pull any ship he feels like right now and Donna will but out. The only thing weaking Al right now is his stupid idiot BFF.

Advertisement
Peter Ariz ‏@PeterAriz 37s
About to post a story with @F5_Jackson who clears up all rumors and states he is a Hurricane. “I love this Overtown community to death”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back