Demetrius Jackson may still visit Arkansas?

He was at the Duke game on Wednesday and is going to The Syracuse game tomorrow. Cane

Pete how do you feel about chad. Seem to me he is Really excited about going to Tallahassee for his visit on twitter?

I would be excited to visit Tallahassee too. Chad says he's solid so we will see. Until he tells me otherwise, I say he will be at Miami.

And you are a cane fan?

The amount of easy ***** in that town... who wouldn't be?

Advertisement
This dude's a flake. I don't buy anything he says. He's already contradicted himself 10000 times.

He was at the Duke game on Wednesday and is going to The Syracuse game tomorrow. Cane

Pete how do you feel about chad. Seem to me he is Really excited about going to Tallahassee for his visit on twitter?

I would be excited to visit Tallahassee too. Chad says he's solid so we will see. Until he tells me otherwise, I say he will be at Miami.

And you are a cane fan?

The amount of easy **** in that town... who wouldn't be?

this. not even the *** tho, the place is fun. ppl can hate but tally is a fun *** time. i love going to UM-FSU games up there bc of tally and the amount of partying that goes on there.

Seriously anybody who still worries about Jackson or rips this kid is an idiot, the kids new to this and may want to see another city but like he's said over and over he's a Cane. Stop worrying

I agree that he will be a Cane, but if I wanted to see another city, It darn sure wouldn't be Fayetteville! Eck!
I agree lol but hey some are different

Advertisement
Seriously anybody who still worries about Jackson or rips this kid is an idiot, the kids new to this and may want to see another city but like he's said over and over he's a Cane. Stop worrying

I agree that he will be a Cane, but if I wanted to see another city, It darn sure wouldn't be Fayetteville! Eck!

Yeah, who wants to visit a place that most SEC fans consider a top 5 SEC town :rolleyes:

Randal is pulling sting hard to get the BTW kids to even look at ARK. My only concern is CT visit at Bama and FSU this late in the game

Yeah, who wants to visit a place that most SEC fans consider a top 5 SEC town :rolleyes:

Wait what?

Advertisement
Back