Demetrius Jackson may still visit Arkansas?

Joecane

But daddy....
Don't have access to the story but it's on Canestime. Says he might still visit Arkansas even though he said he was shutting it down. Anyone have access?

Advertisement
Arkys desperate to get kids up there. That's one place, where "stuff" could definitely happen especially on an OV. Bert won't be there very long.

Ugh. Can't stand Bienema. He and his program seem to pop up at annoy times since he got there.

Advertisement
This kid has given Pete 2/3 interviews saying how he's shutting down and then all sudden he still might be visiting. Lol

Time to get that 4th interview where he solidfies his commitment again Pete.

Advertisement
He may not be "decommitting", but he's in Albert Poree territory as far as flip-flopping on this. Not a good look. Combined with the unwavering smugness that some of their 247 mods (Otis Kirk primarily) have had about him the whole time, I'm starting to get into "whatever" mode with him. Get some backbone.

He was at the Duke game on Wednesday and is going to The Syracuse game tomorrow. Cane

Advertisement
So his presence at the two best basketball games of the season is an indication he is a Cane?

He may well be a Cane, but that reason is getting into Stay Tuned and the Staff Feels Really Good About How the Weekend Went territory.

He was at the Duke game on Wednesday and is going to The Syracuse game tomorrow. Cane

Pete how do you feel about chad. Seem to me he is Really excited about going to Tallahassee for his visit on twitter?

I would be excited to visit Tallahassee too. Chad says he's solid so we will see. Until he tells me otherwise, I say he will be at Miami.

Advertisement
Seriously anybody who still worries about Jackson or rips this kid is an idiot, the kids new to this and may want to see another city but like he's said over and over he's a Cane. Stop worrying

Seriously anybody who still worries about Jackson or rips this kid is an idiot, the kids new to this and may want to see another city but like he's said over and over he's a Cane. Stop worrying

I agree that he will be a Cane, but if I wanted to see another city, It darn sure wouldn't be Fayetteville! Eck!

Advertisement
Back