Demetrius Henry's mom: "...I've got USC up front."

Advertisement
Henry people (the Gillions) run Breakdown, former Breakdown coach is Martins DOBO or assistant I forget which one. See the connection.

Gillions like Coach L and the staff a lot plus they are smart enough to know that you don't want to **** of the guy who just won COY in their own backyard. That said Martin is a slimeball and wouldn't put it past him to try something shady to get Henry.

Advertisement
I'm hoping that the Henry family would pay attention to what's going on at Rutgers because of a coach's aggressive behavior. Heck, even HOFer Bob Knight was fired for aggressive behavior... All it takes is one whistle-blower like Eric Murdock to raise attention of foul behavior within an organization. I wouldn't be too surprised if Frank Martin had a tape out there.

Henry's mother lives in Augusta, GA which is close enough to USC that she could attend all home games if she wants to. That's probably a big plus for Frank Martin.

Henry's mother lives in Augusta, GA which is close enough to USC that she could attend all home games if she wants to. That's probably a big plus for Frank Martin.

Let me understand something, this kid goes to school at Faith Baptist Christian School in Brandon, Florida which is outside of Tampa. Who does he live with, I doubt he commutes everyday from Augusta. Is this a school with Dorms and such?

She is okay with him going to Tampa for HS but not Miami for college.

Advertisement

Let me understand something, this kid goes to school at Faith Baptist Christian School in Brandon, Florida which is outside of Tampa. Who does he live with, I doubt he commutes everyday from Augusta. Is this a school with Dorms and such?

She is okay with him going to Tampa for HS but not Miami for college.

It could be a Udonis Haslem situation, where he lives with a "booster" or an assistant coach or something.

Advertisement
Back