Demetrius Henry's mom: "...I've got USC up front."

LUcanesfan

Sophomore
After reading about the commitment from James Kelly over the weekend, I decided to check up on Henry since he visited USC last weekend...

According to gogamecocks.com, Henry's mother said as far as she's concerned, there is a front runner. "I can't speak on his behalf," she said, "but I've got USC up front." I guess Frank Martin does not yell at recruits and their parents on their official visits. LOL.

Anyways, I've read that Henry is supposed to visit Miami after the tournament. Hopefully coach L will have the nets from Atlanta on display.

Advertisement
Frank Martin worries me. We need to hold onto local talent like Henry. He would def get PT next season and compete to start

Frank Martin is a good coach but they dont have a better bball program then us. I'd have to imagine he is watching the tourney and knows we have no real returning PF.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would imagine it's hard to say no to this...

242.jpg

Frank is dirty. He cheated at Miami Sr. High when he was there and was pulling in shady kids to Kansas St. Hes good at what he does though. Dont trust him at all

Advertisement
Advertisement
Frank will be our next coach when Coach L retires

Weren't people calling for him when Haith took the Mizzou job. I remembered there was alot of resistance from Miami despite fans and media wanting Frank Martin because "he was local and he was the best coach that we could get".

Advertisement
Back