Demetrius Henry on visit

Advertisement
Hey, can we get back to the origin of the post - what's the deal with Henry? Where do we stand? When is he deciding?

We are in his top 3, and I really don't think he's going to USF. It's us and USCe, we have the hometown advantage and he's boys with a couple players. He plays on Breakdown with Adonys Henriquez also. We will just have to wait and see, all advantages point to us but recruiting & logic don't mix.

Hey, can we get back to the origin of the post - what's the deal with Henry? Where do we stand? When is he deciding?

We are in his top 3, and I really don't think he's going to USF. It's us and USCe, we have the hometown advantage and he's boys with a couple players. He plays on Breakdown with Adonys Henriquez also. We will just have to wait and see, all advantages point to us but recruiting & logic don't mix.

The one potential advantage that South Carolina has is that his mother lives in Georgia, about an hour away, and would be able to come to his games. Also, there may be a relationship that has existed longer-term - even though we are the home team, Martin was recruiting him while at Kansas State, and his staff is pretty much intact as well.

I don't think he is going to USF either, my only question is whether Frank "Dirtbag" Martin is doing something shady with Momma.

There's no strong indications anywhere for example like Jermaine Grace's recruitment or say Jabari Parker where we all knew just based off what he was looking for he was going to Duke. We will have to wait and see. I feel this is sort of like Alex Collins recruitment a mentor/aau coach may hold him back from going to Miami, only difference is USCe has an big advantage with his mom. 50/50 the way I see it. I just feel he should've been committed to us by now.

Advertisement
Heisman Trophy, and a long NBA career. Ol' Charlie maximized his athletic potential. He would not have had as long a career in the NFL as he did in the NBA.

Looks like he enjoyed his visit.

Demetrius Henry Demetrius Henry ‏@ptp_meat 12 Apr

Me and @_DREtheGREAT feeling it
Expand Collapse

* Retweet Retweeted
* Delete
* Favorite Favorited
More
o
o Embed Tweet

* 2 Retweets
* CANESFAM Deandre Burnett

6:38 AM - 12 Apr 13 · Details

Advertisement
Burnett is pretty tight with Demetrius from what I've heard, pretty smart of L to have Dre visit with him.

Advertisement
SFHS Sports ‏@SFHSSports 10m

Just spoke to Demetrius Henry. It's down to Miami and South Carolina. Hasn't decided yet. Won't visit USF this weekend and USF is out.

Spoke to someone tonight who knows a bit, says he thinks Henry ends up at USCe but we'll see. Would be a huge get for us.

SFHS Sports ‏@SFHSSports 18m
Spoke to Demetrius Henry @ptp_meat. Says he should have his decision made by tonight. Announcement tomorrow. #UM #SouthCarolina

Advertisement
Can't miss on a big man like Henry. First big recruiting test for Larranaga IMO

Advertisement
Back