DEMETRIS ROBERTSON Transferring out of Cal

Advertisement
His recruitment was 10 times more of a headache than any South Florida "diva". Kid stretched it out until April. And for a kid tht supposedly cared so much about education, he's leaving Cal with no degree to head to what will certainly be a mediocre academic at best SEC school

Yes he's talented and seems like a good kid but he's not worth the circus. He sat out all of last year with a pretty minor leg injury, and now is going to be good with sitting out a second year in a row. **** he'll probably just declare for the NFL draft after this year and never actually play another college down.

His recruitment was 10 times more of a headache than any South Florida "diva". Kid stretched it out until April. And for a kid tht supposedly cared so much about education, he's leaving Cal with no degree to head to what will certainly be a mediocre academic at best SEC school

Yes he's talented and seems like a good kid but he's not worth the circus. He sat out all of last year with a pretty minor leg injury, and now is going to be good with sitting out a second year in a row. **** he'll probably just declare for the NFL draft after this year and never actually play another college down.
because people have season ending surgery for minor injuries right? Lulz I love when people guess on here.

I’m sure he’ll be fine wherever he goes but it’s no need to add him to our team unless he wants to play cb.

Advertisement
Advertisement
because people have season ending surgery for minor injuries right? Lulz I love when people guess on here.

I'm aware he had surgery, or of the report anyways. But the circumstances are pretty sketchy. He had surgery reportedly at the beginning of last season, for an injury that happened the prior season (and didn't keep him out of the Spring). They also kept the details of what the injury was pretty vague.

He went to Cal to play for Sonny Dykes, and the major asst coach who brought him there was Jacob Peeler, now at Ole Miss. Both guys were fired prior to last season. Seems like Robertson may just have been unhappy more than anything else. Otherwise why be so secretive about the nature of the injury, and why wait so long to have surgery?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back