DEMETRIS ROBERTSON Transferring out of Cal

Advertisement
Not just no but **** naw. Was a world class diva during his recruitment. Some funny stories about the brother/uncle also. Hard pass

Advertisement
I live near him and never heard no diva sheeit bout him. Could be but I don't recall dat. He fast as **** and wanted to go to Stanford but couldn't qualify. Notre Dame was after him hard too. Him picking Cal surprised even his teammates.

At one point he was committed to Bama and Saben made him pledge to shut down his recruitment and not visit other schools. He talked about tripping to Miami at one point but dat was before he had da balls to decommit from Bama.

Don't forget punter. I don't really see Feagles improving much

I live near him and never heard no diva sheeit bout him. Could be but I don't recall dat. He fast as **** and wanted to go to Stanford but couldn't qualify. Notre Dame was after him hard too. Him picking Cal surprised even his teammates.

At one point he was committed to Bama and Saben made him pledge to shut down his recruitment and not visit other schools. He talked about tripping to Miami at one point but dat was before he had da balls to decommit from Bama.
Kid committed in May after signing day. Georgia allegedly bought him fair and square. He was into artwork. Rumor is the brother/guardian was also trying to launch a rap label. Very unusual kid also. I'd pass hard. Also we don't need WR at all

Advertisement
Kirby is already numbing his tonsils for this kid and has not spilled a drop. We good down here with the kids we’re recruiting.

Advertisement
Guy had 50 receptions for 767 yds and 7 TD’s. I don’t care how deep we are...stack chips on top of chips.

Advertisement
Guy had 50 receptions for 767 yds and 7 TD’s. I don’t care how deep we are...stack chips on top of chips.
The kid is very very talented. But neither CMR nor Kirby could land him. Was committed to Bama at one point I think. Wanted Stanford ? Not gonna relate to the donk riders.

If we didn't accept Grimes from STA why would anyone think our coaching staff would take this guy?
....because we didn’t heavily recruit him dummy. Don’t know if you noticed but Richt has only turned down guys that had a chance to play here because we heavily recruited him. We recruited Robertson but he was never a priority guy.

The kid is very very talented. But neither CMR nor Kirby could land him. Was committed to Bama at one point I think. Wanted Stanford ? Not gonna relate to the donk riders.
He stated his entire recruitment that he wanted to go to a top flight College academic wise like Stanford and ND. I believe he went to Cal because he couldn’t get into Stanford and ND had no more room if I’m not mistaken...you tell this kid that he can still get a top flight education down here. I think he never considered us because our engineering program isn’t as big as Cal’s and Stanford’s...don’t quote me on that though.

Advertisement
Back