Dementia is Real

The money is too much, but not a bad idea. Shannon know a Miami defense and he and Bell can recruit, esp Miami-Dade.
Shannon only has a good defense if you have 11 first round draft picks on it. He had lots of talent at FLorida and they sucked, and UCF has sucked.

Advertisement
Upon reflection, this dementia theory might actually hold some water. Notice that Ol' Puke completely forgot to mention his former lover (before Tim Brewster locked down his heart), Trooper Taylor? I see he's coaching CBs now. Puke used to tweet incessantly about bringing him to Miami. Perfect DC candidate!

Advertisement
Lol you could get aranda and venables to be co-DC together for 3 ******* mil. Get this burnout crusty ************ out of my face

Advertisement
I think Luke is just mad that he is one of those 80s "rappers" that no one listens to anymore. None of the throwback channels play any of his schit.

I put rapper in quotations because he really isn't a rapper. IDK what he would be considered, but definitely not a rapper. His best song he doesn't even have verses in and just repeats the same thing over and over again.

The money is too much, but not a bad idea. Shannon know a Miami defense and he and Bell can recruit, esp Miami-Dade.

He had a very talented defense at UF. Allowed 33 points to Michigan with a terrible O, 45 to Missouri, and 42 to UGA.

It’s not 2001 in college football. You don’t only face pro style offenses and he also wouldn’t have early 2000 Canes defenses

Advertisement
I guess he is laying down the ground work for his tirade when they don’t (hopefully) hire Shannon

Advertisement
Isn’t Randy the DC who could not figure out how to stop that slow *** white QB that OSU kept running right up the center of our NFL first round landened defense in our last NC game? Once Ed Reed wasn’t there coaching the team neither Randy nor Coker were would a crap.

someone on my timeline said we should promote mike rumph to dc and bring in pat surtain as db coach....life comes at you quick

Advertisement
Back