Dematrius Davis QB Offered

300 yards rushing 😂 that's your argument? Bc he had 300 yards rushing he's as mobile as Burrow?

Jake Fromm also had 300 yards rushing his senior year and couldn't win with an all star team when he got to college.

Nice point u made there. Really solidified your argument.

As far as I understand it, TVD was not asked to run the ball in HS and when he scrambled from pressure he threw first. Go back and watch his hudl, when under pressure his eyes are always down field. That did not happen this past year at Miami. Wish I could have seen more of the field when QBs scrambled but I bet guys were open at times. Worried about his athleticism because you never seen him in a full spread and asked to run the ball, makes some logical sense. But I found this from 2015 when he was 14 where he played in a spread and was asked to run. Competition was not great but he apparently had no OL and got the job done. Look at time stamps 2:33, 1:25, 2:13, 2:48, 3:24 and tell me why you think TVD is not athletic? Also starting at the 7:13 mark he is running the ball out the spread.

Advertisement
300 yards rushing 😂 that's your argument? Bc he had 300 yards rushing he's as mobile as Burrow?

Jake Fromm also had 300 yards rushing his senior year and couldn't win with an all star team when he got to college.

Who gives a **** how many yards he had rushing? He probably did what his coach told him to do? Novel idea huh?

C'mon man, dude can sling it but he's not even as mobile as Jarren coming out of HS.

I get he's signed to us so people want to defend him but if he were signed to FSU or UF you'd think he's a JAG. U aren't winning a natty with the Jake Fromms of the world in today's CFB.

You can win with someone as mobile as Jarren Williams for sure...On a scale of 1-10, he's probably a 5...VAn Dyke's athletic times and measurable all show he is plenty athletic. Probably a 5-6 himself, Burrow's probably a 5-6, N'Kosi perry a solid 6, maybe 7...Trevor Lawrence is probably a 7. Kaaya a 1, for instance.

No one in the world thinks he's a JAG except you. So let's agree to disagree. But there's no arguing with numbers, the kid tests out as an above average athlete and at the worst that translates to "mobile enough"

Burrow is a pro-style QB and was a 2* coming out. Think we all need to assume that Pro style QB's cannot run a spread system. I am guessing what you mean is that you dont want a pro-style that is stationary and slow?!
Burrow was not a 2star recruit bud

Advertisement

Idk about him being as Mobile as joe..but he’s not a statue back there either

Advertisement
This will be one to keep an eye on. He will for sure be watching us closely to see how King performs and also tuning in to watch his former HS teammate. I expect Lashlee to stay on him. Hopefully we can get him on campus this summer to get the ball rolling ...

Last edited:
We might as well hit Texas. All their schools are down. Baylor had a good season last year, but lost their coach. Texas is a dumpster fire. OU is the only good team out there and they keep get blown out by every good team they play.

Advertisement
This is the kid we need to pull. He's a better fit for this offense than any of the other two QB's Lashlee has offered.

Advertisement
Back