Dematrius Davis QB Offered

I never want to see Miami offer a pro style QB again unless he is a generational type talent.
Burrow is a pro-style QB and was a 2* coming out. Think we all need to assume that Pro style QB's cannot run a spread system. I am guessing what you mean is that you dont want a pro-style that is stationary and slow?!

Advertisement
I never want to see Miami offer a pro style QB again unless he is a generational type talent.
Pro style meaning QBs like TVD with little to no mobility.

And for those clinging for Joe Burrow to be your counter-argument, he was the #8 dual threat coming out of HS and far more mobile than TVD.
20200114_154615.jpg

Pro style meaning QBs like TVD with little to no mobility.

DVD is far more mobile than you give him credit for...Roflers compared his athletic measurable to D. Watson. Now if he's not as fluid as D.Watson running the ball that's not a surprise. But he's a solid 5 as a minimum of mobility, probably a Williams or maybe even a Perry.

DVD is far more mobile than you give him credit for...Roflers compared his athletic measurable to D. Watson.
C'mon man, dude can sling it but he's not even as mobile as Jarren coming out of HS.

I get he's signed to us so people want to defend him but if he were signed to FSU or UF you'd think he's a JAG. U aren't winning a natty with the Jake Fromms of the world in today's CFB.

Advertisement
One of the best HS players in the state, he is epitome of a spread QB. Lacks prototypical size and stature etc but he gets it done. As Swagger said, he will 10000% sign with someone better than VT. Would take this kid and go all out for his 2021 teammate, Shadrach Banks who is a WR/ATH that is literally a created player for this type of offense as well. Having Flagg can only help, but I love love love that we are after these TX kids.

Banks might be the best player in the state next year. He ain't coming to Miami.

One of the best HS players in the state, he is epitome of a spread QB. Lacks prototypical size and stature etc but he gets it done. As Swagger said, he will 10000% sign with someone better than VT. Would take this kid and go all out for his 2021 teammate, Shadrach Banks who is a WR/ATH that is literally a created player for this type of offense as well. Having Flagg can only help, but I love love love that we are after these TX kids.
So better than VT means he’s not coming here since they had a better record than we did.

Advertisement
TVD had like 300 yards rushing this year on a 9 game season.

Do you ever know wtf you are talking about?
300 yards rushing 😂 that's your argument? Bc he had 300 yards rushing he's as mobile as Burrow?

Jake Fromm also had 300 yards rushing his senior year and couldn't win with an all star team when he got to college.

Nice point u made there. Really solidified your argument.

I'm not a TVD fan like the rest of the board, especially in this offense. Have to be a true dual threat to reach your potential in this offense.
Hahahhahaha, stfu. Man just balled out with Shane Buechele as his QB. TVD is way more athletic than Buechele and has a better arm as well. @Andrew why’d you let this weirdo back in?

300 yards rushing 😂 that's your argument? Bc he had 300 yards rushing he's as mobile as Burrow?

Jake Fromm also had 300 yards rushing his senior year and couldn't win with an all star team when he got to college.

Nice point u made there. Really solidified your argument.

my man was a center fielder and a pitcher in High school but he ain’t more athletic than Joe Burrow? Wanna know secret? Joe burrow ain’t that athletic.

Advertisement
Hahahhahaha, stfu. Man just balled out with Shane Buechele as his QB. TVD is way more athletic than Buechele and has a better arm as well. @Andrew why’d you let this weirdo back in?
I was never banned.

Tell Andrew I said hi while you're at it 6ix9ine.

my man was a center fielder and a pitcher in High school but he ain’t more athletic than Joe Burrow? Wanna know secret? Joe burrow ain’t that athletic.

I’m in the middle of this argument but i’ll tell ya wait. When Burrow decides to run he can moveee. I’ll guess he runs a 4.7 or better at the combine.

Advertisement
I remember when Joe Burrow was a 5.5. 3* before he committed to Ohio State.

Burrow, Hurts, Fields, Tua, Murray, Mayfield are just a few QBs to make the playoffs who are far more athletic than TVD. TVD has Lawrence level athleticism without a Lawrence level arm. TVD type QBs don't win championships anymore. U can surround TVD type QBs with 5 stars all around them and they will still get Jake Fromm'd.

But hey, at least u tried though
Burrow wasn’t even seen as the Burrow we watched this season. You don’t know what TVD will be like in the future. People just say stuff to say it smh

I'm more with on @Zbrod95 this argument, but Joe Burrow is almost as good of a basketball player as he is a qb (he went to my alma mater). Unless you're expecting Lamar Jackson type athleticism, you could do A LOT worse than Burrow.

This ****** is back , welp Krazycane you’re one spot higher on the least retarded poster list. Congrats.

Advertisement
Back