Dematrius Davis - QB - Chance to flip?

m-vac

Recruit
Dematrius Davis looks like a clone of D'eriq King. We got put onto him late, and he committed to Auburn as we started to recruit. Now that he has seen our offense, is there a shot to flip him?
I think hes a better fit than Garcia. He puts up stats like King, despite being overlooked some due to his size.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He looked rough at the elite 11... Him going to Auburn is a weird move to begin with. Bo Nix will only be a Sophomore when Davis arrives. Nix is not a good enough QB to enter the draft as a junior so he will be there for 3 more starting in 2021.

He looked rough at the elite 11... Him going to Auburn is a weird move to begin with. Bo Nix will only be a Sophomore when Davis arrives. Nix is not a good enough QB to enter the draft as a junior so he will be there for 3 more starting in 2021.
Nix is a Sophmore this season, unless you mean because of the free season. He might try his luck after next season, weirder things have happened.

I would kick the tires at the very least. I wouldn’t be too concerned with his elite 11 showing, as his skill set isn’t really showcased there. He does have a skill set similar to King and would flourish in Lashlee’s offense with some coaching and polishing.

I thought there was a chance from talking to him last week but there really isn’t. He’s locked in. I think he wants the attention from us but he never felt like a priority so he’s in his feelings slightly

Advertisement
I thought there was a chance from talking to him last week but there really isn’t. He’s locked in. I think he wants the attention from us but he never felt like a priority so he’s in his feelings slightly
So now we also have the Miami didnt show me enough love soon enough thing going from Texas kids too?
Lol

So now we also have the Miami didnt show me enough love soon enough thing going from Texas kids too?
Lol
Nah. He on his own with that bs. He tried to clarify what he meant after I made him realize he sounded stupid. He just felt like Miami made it clear they wanted nobody but Garcia

Advertisement
Your guess is as good as mine. He wasn’t trying to say Miami didn’t recruit him he wanted to say Miami only wanted him if Garcia went south. He didn’t feel like he had a green light if he wanted in before Garcia
Every Qb probably felt like that with that Garciato theU crap ALL OVER Twitter...still don’t understand why our fans go so hard on the internet smh

Advertisement
North Shore is a really solid program. Yates was ******* amazing in the 80s.

There used to be a time when we applauded guys who weren't afraid of competition. Nowadays we don't think they're smart for going to college with a proven starter. Times have changed!

I don’t get why they want Garcia so much.
They seen him personally last year at paradise camp. Everyone was going crazy over him and wanted him to commit to Miami on twitter and this forum..

Funny how no one wants Garcia now or they say he’s not that good of a talent in general.

Advertisement
Back