Dematha vs Miami Central......BTW vs St Thomas

HurricanePride

Freshman
Well fellas, its almost the weekend we all have been waiting on, two of the Top teams get to show what Dade County football is all about, even though the BTW game is a couple years late, i still think the young F5 team will make it a game, nobody wants to get beat down on ESPN where the whole world can see it, for Booker T to win this game they will need to play a perfect game and hope they can get pressure on ST Thomas QB, hopefully the speed will overwhelm him a little bit and make his feet get a little hot in the pocket, no way they are going to be able to Stop Sam Bruce, but maybe they can slow him down a little, they must be able to tackle him in the open field, if not its going to be a long night for BTW, idk how fast Dillards D was, but BTW looks really really fast. St thomas is stacked and we all know this, but as you can see after tonight IMG was stacked also but with all those transfers they didn't play like a team. One thing BTW has going for them is that people are sleeping on them after yesterday game, nobody is going to give them a chance, and ST Thomas kids have been talking crazy smack on twitter the last 2 days, Going to be a great game and i am glad it will be on ESPN.

Prediction- in a crazy game i have BTW 31 ......St Thomas 28.....GAME IS ON THE 28th AT 7 PM Central time on ESPN

Check out the video Below- the ending is funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hv6GcTdmoA

NOW TO MAYBE THE GAME OF THE YEAR

DEMATHA VS MIAMI CENTRAL

This is the game that can put Dematha over the hump, where they feel like that are an elite powerhouse, Dematha is loaded with stars, from the looks of it they have about 13 Sr's and Jr's that are 3 star or better, and i have a buddy from Maryland and he said tis might be the best team Dematha has had in a long time, he said they have a really Defense, and the DE they have is a man among boys, Well last time a team had a DE who was suppose to be a game changer who ended up going to GA, well he got help in check all night by a kid going to FIU. Over the years Miami Central has become one of the best teams in the nation, for those of you that have not seen them play, they are BIG on the OL, and play GREAT Defense, Probable has the Best D in Dade county every year. A lot of those kids that end up going to college end up at Miami or FSU, Both Central and Dematha won yesterday by 35+, i seen someone post on here that Dematha 5 Star JR RB does not play in this game i don't see Dematha winning, he is probable one of the main guys on the team that can keep up with the speed of Miami Central, Can Dematha Wideouts handle the Man coverage all night long? We will find out

Prediction- I see a low scoring game- i have Miami Central 17.....Dematha 10, GAME IS ON THE 29TH AT 11 Central time on ESPNU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah3G1oHtR0M

Would love to get people thoughts on these games!!

Advertisement
There was a time when DeMatha was one of the top basketball schools in the nation. They had a legendary coach named Wooten who was also their head coach for football.

Don't know about Dematha, but as good as Central has been, they get by moreso on talent IMO. Could be coached better on the finer details of the game. BTW lost their coach (correct?) plus some kids and it is a down year for them, whereas STA is just loaded on both sides. So I think STA easily.

Both teams are loaded (based on 247 composite rankings)

Dematha
Anthony McFarland Jr APB 5* (2017)
Shane Simmons WDE 4*
Terrance Davis OG 4*
Tino Ellis WR 4*
Marcus Minor OT 4* (2017)
Chase Young WDE 4* (2017)
Delante Hellams WR 3* (2017)
Darryl Turner WR 3*
Robbie Robinson ATH 3*
Brenton Nelson CB 3*
Lorenzo Harrison RB 3*
Beau English QB 2* (2017)

Miami Central
Darnell Salomon WR 4*
Jamel Cook DB 4*
Navaughn Donaldson OT 4* (2017)
Waynmon Steed OLB 4* (2017)
Eric Mitchell WDE 3*
Keir Thomas SDE 3*
Donavan Thompson OLB 3*
Jamal Hudson S 3*
Anthony Hasan QB 3*
Carmoni Green WR 3* (2017)

I may have missed some people but both teams have a lot of talent

Advertisement
2 names. Keir Thomas. Watch him. I was at the Central Royal Palm Beach game and he dominated. LOL at Saloman. I don't think he caught a pass all game, unless it was in the fourth qtr. after I left. J. Cook played well. Caught a TD pass, but Keir Thomas was in RPB backfield more than their own QB. Why have we not offered him? Because he's only 6'1", he played the other night like he was 6'5".

Did not see Steed play at all, I think he is hurt.

2 names. Keir Thomas. Watch him. I was at the Central Royal Palm Beach game and he dominated. LOL at Saloman. I don't think he caught a pass all game, unless it was in the fourth qtr. after I left. J. Cook played well. Caught a TD pass, but Keir Thomas was in RPB backfield more than their own QB. Why have we not offered him? Because he's only 6'1", he played the other night like he was 6'5".

yeah i think Steed dad said he will miss some time, also what did you think about Central? Still faast on D, and how did the O look? and D. Cook little brother who is suppose to be a stud

Advertisement
I

yeah i think Steed dad said he will miss some time, also what did you think about Central? Still faast on D, and how did the O look? and D. Cook little brother who is suppose to be a stud

Central has speed on O and D. Dalvins little bro ran for a TD when I was there. He is fast not as fast as Dalvin yet but still fast. Central D is as advertised. Jamal Cook caught a TD on O. I did not see Saloman do squat. Central has better WR than him, at least in that game. Central would be fantastic on O if they had a better QB. Keir Thomas is the real deal and that D is nasty.

Looking forward to both of these games. I don't see a Maryland school hanging with a Miami-Dade County team. Central rolls. As far as STA/BTW I just hope we can get the top players from these programs. F Bosa!

I will be interested to see if STA plays a little tougher. They talked a lot of smack and then got smacked around against DBP at West Point last year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back