DeMario Tolan, 2022 LB offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I am 100% a die hard Cane fan who hates seeing the bar dropped to the floor, why shouldn’t I be allowed to post here?

Have I attacked you personally?

Are any of my statements false?

Now go find another safe space softy.
Crawl back to your Gator hole

Doesn’t LSU have one, too?
Not according to people in the know. Perhaps Manny’s scheme & the culture were just a bad fit for BB. Maybe he will take Tolan cow tipping & have him over for gumbo.

Hot Tip from a long time moderator: "Never give a some of a ***** the power to make you look like a son of a *****."

Try the 'Ignore Loser' feature. It can be your friend.
Eh... We all agree. The wet towel thinks I'm triggered - he could not be less self-aware. If you let the entitled children run around unhindered - they become destructive, sociopathic adults. I try not to ignore because I enjoy the train wreck.

Advertisement
Eh... We all agree. The wet towel thinks I'm triggered - he could not be less self-aware. If you let the entitled children run around unhindered - they become destructive, sociopathic adults. I try not to ignore because I enjoy the train wreck.

Let's be clear; You're the one who should get the warning in this exchange. The other guy is just a dude who thinks Manny is over his head and is outmatched by the head coaching job. There's nothing wrong with posting that opinion here. The angry little poster might be wrong but his opinion is allowed to be posted without him being attacked by other posters. Hence my suggestion to use the ignore loser feature.

Let's be clear; You're the one who should get the warning in this exchange. The other guy is just a dude who thinks Manny is over his head and is outmatched by the head coaching job. There's nothing wrong with posting that opinion here. The angry little poster might be wrong but his opinion is allowed to be posted without him being attacked by other posters. Hence my suggestion to use the ignore loser feature.
Fair enough. But my premise is legitamate. And it's got nothing to do with Manny.

Advertisement
Crawl back to your Gator hole
I guarantee I have more hatred for those inbred pussies (that can only beat us when we have in over their head first time HCs) than you or most on this board…

You can check early gator tears if you’d like.

So you can **** right off with that accusation softy.

There are plenty of Miami fans that know Manny will never win anything significant here, and we are spinning our wheels with him wasting years of our lives…

There are also plenty of our rivals that want us to keep Manny just like when F$U fans made those keep Al Golden shirts…

We can have different opinions about our situation under this clown show of an administration we have running our once great program into the ground…

No need to attack people that don’t think Blake James is some football genius that saw the greatness of Manny that nobody else did…

I guarantee I have more hatred for those inbred pussies (that can only beat us when we have in over their head first time HCs) than you or most on this board…

There are plenty of Miami fans that know Manny will never win anything significant here, and we are spinning our wheels with him wasting years of our lives…

There are also plenty of our rivals that want us to keep Manny just like when F$U fans made those keep Al Golden shirts…

We can have different opinions about our situation under this clown show of an administration we have running our once great program into the ground…

No need to attack people that don’t think Blake James is some football genius that saw the greatness of Manny that nobody else did…
I think many are with you on Manny/Blake's lack of success and potential. But sometimes is not the message... But the messenger.

Good luck during the rest of this cycle.

Shaq was 2nd team all ACC in 2017, and 1st team all-ACC in 2018 and 2019. So you are making things up saying all of them got worse under Diaz. Your best case argument is Pinckney, who was an ACC honorable mention in 2017 and 2018, but looked like he took a step back in 2019- that also happened to be when Blake Baker took over coaching LBs.
n we found out he was playing injured

Not according to people in the know. Perhaps Manny’s scheme & the culture were just a bad fit for BB. Maybe he will take Tolan cow tipping & have him over for gumbo.
I never saw a defensive collapse like the one last year at UNC. And that was BB's defense. So, he's lights out coaching LBs but can't put them in the right place when he's the DC?

The key to this might be that Orgeron's a savage recruiter. Wasn't he the recruiting coordinator for Pete Carroll at USC? They brought in a lot of awesome talent for a period. I don't remember him for his recruiting during his period at UM, but he might be one **** of a lying salesman for his program.

Come to think of it, we had some terrible defensive collapses during the second half of JJ's first season, 1984, when Johnson had to endure the defensive staff left by Schnellenberger, and he couldn't stand the old defensive philosophy left behind by Tom Olivadotti and still coached by a holdover Schnellenberger guy at DC, Bill Trout. The Maryland collapse in the second half of that 1984 game was an alltime classic, and an all time UM embarrassment. At least that team had an excuse--the coaching staff was in turmoil with internal dissension. There was no excuse for the monstrosity that Blake Baker put on the field against UNC. I read that he was well-regarded in his previous job, which, as I recall, was Louisiana Tech. But that UNC game was an all-time disaster. I can't believe there aren't serious questions about his coaching, even at a position. Our LBs were coached by him and how good were they?

I think this Tolan kid is getting sold a bill of goods by the Cajun Conman, Orgeron.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It is much more than this Mr. Moderator. All this guy Tyrn does is negative after negative after negative posts and he tags on top of others posts. He does nothing else. This is a classic case of a TROLL Mr. Moderator. Wake up and smell the coffee.

It is much more than this Mr. Moderator. All this guy Tyrn does is negative after negative after negative posts and he tags on top of others posts. He does nothing else. This is a classic case of a TROLL Mr. Moderator. Wake up and smell the coffee.
Generates clicks

THESE SEC schools have brainwashed and convinced kids that the only way to play bigtime football is to play in the SEC. That is their selling point when they go head to head with schools not in SEC.

That CB from Tampa a few years ago chose South Carolina over Miami because he wanted to play in the SEC. Until teams other than Clemson rise up to play at a top 10-15 level, then we will continue to battle this. You can tell from Tolan's comment that is what LSU is pushing. "You are too good to waste your talents in the crappy ACC young buck. It's very shortsighted but it is what it is. The ACC schools traditionally still stock the NFL, and are across the board much better academically than SEC SCHOOLS.

Even though you have suck teams like South Carolina, Mizzou, Tennessee, Vandy, Ole Miss, MIss St., Arkansas, Kentucky all throughout the conference these kids don't see it. They see Alabama winning all these NC's, and ESPN hyping up teams like UGA, uf, LSU, etc..

Miami has a HUGE need at LB, you get to live in Miami not Baton Rouge, you have this big NIL deal, LB's put up big numbers in Manny's scheme, these kids just don't get it.
Ask yourself would you trust manure developing you at LB.. 🤣🤣🤦🏽‍♂️

Advertisement

You’re a die hard Mario fan boy. Nothing more.

I never saw a defensive collapse like the one last year at UNC. And that was BB's defense. So, he's lights out coaching LBs but can't put them in the right place when he's the DC?

The key to this might be that Orgeron's a savage recruiter. Wasn't he the recruiting coordinator for Pete Carroll at USC? They brought in a lot of awesome talent for a period. I don't remember him for his recruiting during his period at UM, but he might be one **** of a lying salesman for his program.

Come to think of it, we had some terrible defensive collapses during the second half of JJ's first season, 1984, when Johnson had to endure the defensive staff left by Schnellenberger, and he couldn't stand the old defensive philosophy left behind by Tom Olivadotti and still coached by a holdover Schnellenberger guy at DC, Bill Trout. The Maryland collapse in the second half of that 1984 game was an alltime classic, and an all time UM embarrassment. At least that team had an excuse--the coaching staff was in turmoil with internal dissension. There was no excuse for the monstrosity that Blake Baker put on the field against UNC. I read that he was well-regarded in his previous job, which, as I recall, was Louisiana Tech. But that UNC game was an all-time disaster. I can't believe there aren't serious questions about his coaching, even at a position. Our LBs were coached by him and how good were they?

I think this Tolan kid is getting sold a bill of goods by the Cajun Conman, Orgeron.
I’ll concede on effort alone. I do think manny’s scheme had more to due with unc than BB play calling.. JMO

Best Thats Me GIFs | Gfycat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back