DeMario Tolan, 2022 LB offered

Status
Not open for further replies.

all choices are repped.... Freaking Josh Newberg starts the CB”s.... To quote Ricky from Storm Surge F**k Newberg

** Miami only team w two pictures

Advertisement
This is not surprising at all IMO. Manny sucks as a lb coach and recruiter of the position. Shaq, Pinckney, and Mccloud were all Golden commits at one point and they all got worse while being coached by him. All the guys he’s brought in since are why the lb room is so trash. It’s gonna take a lot to land elite or even good lbs with his track record.

Shaq was 2nd team all ACC in 2017, and 1st team all-ACC in 2018 and 2019. So you are making things up saying all of them got worse under Diaz. Your best case argument is Pinckney, who was an ACC honorable mention in 2017 and 2018, but looked like he took a step back in 2019- that also happened to be when Blake Baker took over coaching LBs.

Last edited:
This is not surprising at all IMO. Manny sucks as a lb coach and recruiter of the position. Shaq, Pinckney, and Mccloud were all Golden commits at one point and they all got worse while being coached by him. All the guys he’s brought in since are why the lb room is so trash. It’s gonna take a lot to land elite or even good lbs with his track record.

Golden commits who never played under Golden but stayed committed even when Manny was named DC/LB coach. They could have decommitted but didnt

Advertisement
Y'all do know recruiting continues throughout the season right? Y'all do know how many kids said they're waiting until signing day right? Smh hey man.... Yeah.. Let's fill up our class now and then have to tell possible bigger fish that we don't have room.
When has a team ever filled their class up to the point where they have to deny bigger fish? Either that team didn't have a chance with those fish in the first place or that staff is incompetent.

You do know teams dont usually sign 10+ players from the season's start to NSD right? Y'all don't find it strange that all of the successful and semi-successful teams are doing the exact opposite of what we're doing?

When has a team ever filled their class up to the point where they have to deny bigger fish? Either that team didn't have a chance with those fish in the first place or that staff is incompetent.

You do know teams dont usually sign 10+ players from the season's start to NSD right? Y'all don't find it strange that all of the successful and semi-successful teams are doing the exact opposite of what we're doing?
Hey man, idk. I don't have the energy to try and explain myself and make it more understandable. Maybe I didn't make sense. Idk but look.... Y'all can panic. I'm perfectly fine with the slow process. With that being said, I will still get enjoyment when we do actually get commits. *SHRUGS*

Advertisement
After some YouTube Wikipedia research and a 70’s reggae session. I’ve consulted with Jah and I’ve come to the conclusion that Kendrick Lamar was right.
1625617367251.gif

Advertisement
Hey man, idk. I don't have the energy to try and explain myself and make it more understandable. Maybe I didn't make sense. Idk but look.... Y'all can panic. I'm perfectly fine with the slow process. With that being said, I will still get enjoyment when we do actually get commits. *SHRUGS*
Gotcha. I'm not panicking, just a lil concerned.

Advertisement
This team was ranked as high as 7th last year, was 60 minutes away from a NY6 bowl, returns literally everyone including the best QB we've had in eons and we have a game in 2 months against Alabama on national TV in the best stadium in the country and some of you are flooding your tampons over a kid from Orlando who might commit to LSU in July. If this has you 1% triggered, punch yourself where your **** used to be. Jesus Christ.

This team was ranked as high as 7th last year, was 60 minutes away from a NY6 bowl, returns literally everyone including the best QB we've had in eons and we have a game in 2 months against Alabama on national TV in the best stadium in the country and some of you are flooding your tampons over a kid from Orlando who might commit to LSU in July. If this has you 1% triggered, punch yourself where your **** used to be. Jesus Christ.
As one of the miserables today. I must agree with you 💯.
But thank god it’s still attached and my *****ing didn’t cause any permanent damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back