DeMario Tolan, 2022 LB offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Graham is a fair one and i will give you that. I think we're recruiting Tarber and Lyons pretty hard right now aren't we? I guess i don't see Durant as some huge miss. However he is a kid we were recruiting that went elsewhere? Yes, call it a strike.

We are recruiting the kids we think can give us a chance to get back so to speak right. Doesn't talon & Bissainthe (how ever you spell it) play the same position as Graham? Should we take a lesser kid who we might drop at the end if our targets come in? Imagine what the handlers are SFL would say then, Or should we go for the players we think will help us win? The only one who has to answer those questions is ole Manny.

Spells is in the same boat imo. Everything i've read is that we are in a very good spot for Graves. We land him we have 2 very good CB prospects while big game hunting for the last spot. The point being you can't recruit every single kid like they're #1 on the board and i am in the camp of being honest with kids. In this day and age it could be only a few months before they transfer out and come back to you

However i get what you're saying and it does suck taking some L's. We'd all like to have more commits and all that jazz. I get it, but what's worse....losing a kid in the summer and trying to flip him, or gettin the kid in the summer and watching him flip. As far as perception of your program and stuff i'd take the first option. No one remembers later in the year what happened in the summer. however **** near everyone remembers a flip
Staff got a look at Graham in person and backed off. He's more of the same we've been recruiting. We need difference makers.

Y'all do know recruiting continues throughout the season right? Y'all do know how many kids said they're waiting until signing day right? Smh hey man.... Yeah.. Let's fill up our class now and then have to tell possible bigger fish that we don't have room.

Advertisement
Hilarious that some idiots on here have any sort of faith in Manny ever winning more than offseason championships...

Looks like he can't even win those anymore with his dog **** recruiting this cycle, especially at the position he is supposed to be "known for" yet has never landed or developed anyone worth a ****...

Does Dabo have trouble landing WRs?

Does Saban have trouble landing DBs?

Does Riley have trouble landing QBs?

Does Mario (who those same idiots seem to hate for some reason) have trouble landing OL?

Lets just keep wasting years of our lives hoping the old mayor of Miami's son can figure out how to not be an embarrassment at our expense...

Can't wait till Blake James and Manny Diaz are gone...

"What must be done eventually, must be done immediately"

SO LET IT BURN!!!

Now do the rest of the Power 5 doofus.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is not surprising at all IMO. Manny sucks as a lb coach and recruiter of the position. Shaq, Pinckney, and Mccloud were all Golden commits at one point and they all got worse while being coached by him. All the guys he’s brought in since are why the lb room is so trash. It’s gonna take a lot to land elite or even good lbs with his track record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back