DeMario Tolan, 2022 LB offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

Tolan posted 30 minutes ago

notice the comments under it. Some kid that visited in June basically made a snarky remark and Durant laughed at it....
Tolan posted pics yesterday too. Probably trying to keep the angry fan base at bay.

notice the comments under it. Some kid that visited in June basically made a snarky remark and Durant laughed at it....
Tolan posted pics yesterday too. Probably trying to keep the angry fan base at bay.
None of them are coming here to commit. They are just laughing at angry fans lol they dont care

I think it’s clear as day without him literally saying “silent commit”
Either he committed or he didn't. That isn't very difficult to say. Gave the impression could be as simple as Miami is the spot for me but I wanna talk it over first with my family before making the final decision. That would give you the impression he's on the way but not silently committing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
For all those Patke supporters, we’re getting a good look at how he operates over the next few weeks. Hope you’re correct.
Where was Aristide in this recruitment ? Would've thought an Orlando guy could've pulled a top target from the same city at a high position of need

@SouthParkCane what do u think of the DUNCANVILLE lb?. Think he is um caliber...i think he just decommited from OSU.
I’m not that familiar with Crook’s film honestly but I’ve been to Duncanville games and you notice him when he zero’s in and strike. I’d had to watch to see who is better between he and Justin. Justin is a Dallas boy too actually

Advertisement
Advertisement
Graham goes to stranahan and if some Tampa kids are better than he is lmk. I’m talking players in general. Going after Graves and fegans and letting spells bounce. Going after bear and Lucas and Zane dipping to pedophile U while Tarber and Lyons are right here. Saying Armella has issues while going after Hood, Nelson, and Snoop.
Richardson goes to central and is from Tallahassee.
Graham is a fair one and i will give you that. I think we're recruiting Tarber and Lyons pretty hard right now aren't we? I guess i don't see Durant as some huge miss. However he is a kid we were recruiting that went elsewhere? Yes, call it a strike.

We are recruiting the kids we think can give us a chance to get back so to speak right. Doesn't talon & Bissainthe (how ever you spell it) play the same position as Graham? Should we take a lesser kid who we might drop at the end if our targets come in? Imagine what the handlers are SFL would say then, Or should we go for the players we think will help us win? The only one who has to answer those questions is ole Manny.

Spells is in the same boat imo. Everything i've read is that we are in a very good spot for Graves. We land him we have 2 very good CB prospects while big game hunting for the last spot. The point being you can't recruit every single kid like they're #1 on the board and i am in the camp of being honest with kids. In this day and age it could be only a few months before they transfer out and come back to you

However i get what you're saying and it does suck taking some L's. We'd all like to have more commits and all that jazz. I get it, but what's worse....losing a kid in the summer and trying to flip him, or gettin the kid in the summer and watching him flip. As far as perception of your program and stuff i'd take the first option. No one remembers later in the year what happened in the summer. however **** near everyone remembers a flip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back