DeMario Tolan, 2022 LB offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Boo hoo… someone is posting something that gets me triggered so let me cry to the mods to get him banned for speaking 100% hard truths that delusional pumpers like myself can’t handle instead of putting him on ignore and keep scrolling…
I can only see one person being triggered lol

He hasn’t been anywhere cause it was nowhere else he wanted to be. He’ll make some trips here shortly though. He’s a late bloomer
Yeah the last week of July things open back up. Interested in what happens with him throughout the season. Might go see him play and cry into my coke if he blows up.

Advertisement
All this dude does is derailing threads lol @RVACane
I believe this thread has plenty to do with our inability to land LBs…

Which is what my post about our incompetent HC in training is about…

If it offends or triggers anyone that much, maybe they shouldn’t be on a recruiting message board…

Advertisement
I believe this thread has plenty to do with our inability to land LBs…

Which is what my post about our incompetent HC in training is about…

If it offends or triggers anyone that much, maybe they shouldn’t be on a recruiting message board…
whatever you say pal

I can only see one person being triggered lol
Yes, I am triggered that our once great football program is a constant embarrassment…

Some on here can’t get enough of this incompetence…

Advertisement
Not that he knows everything but Ivins said today Durant was one
Yeah I heard it. His wording was after the OV Durant gave the impression that he was coming. That doesn't mean much in recruiting and unless he actually committed then he certainly wasn't a silent

Advertisement
Yeah I heard it. His wording was after the OV Durant gave the impression that he was coming. That doesn't mean much in recruiting and unless he actually committed then he certainly wasn't a silent
I think it’s clear as day without him literally saying “silent commit”

Remind me again why people thought this kid was coming here?
People fall in love with a prospect and because they want him in orange and green they somehow convince themselves that it only makes sense for said prospect want to be in orange and green as well. Constantly setting themselves up for disappointment.

You can’t follow recruiting like that, you will go insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back