DeMario Tolan, 2022 LB offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Respectfully “guys in the building love playing for both of them” is irrelevant. Just because players personally like a coach doesn’t mean they are good coaches or that they develop and get the best out of their players. All things being equal “love for” your coach helps but otherwise other factors are much more important.
I agree, the point I was trying to make is if these coaches are loved then they must have some type of personality that I would think rollover to recruting. But yes, development is more important which the jury is still out on.

Advertisement
Going to speak objectively here which I know is frowned upon on this site but here goes:

LSU has put two LB’s in the first round in the last couple years, one of them entirely because of a one game performance on national television.

Miami’s 2 best LB’s in the Diaz era were 4 year starters who went in the 4th round and undrafted, respectively.

If youre making a business decision, youre looking for the choice that shows what you want to do can in fact be done.

From that point, it’s pretty easy to sell LSU against UM, even if youre Blake Baker.
"Going to speak objectively here which I know is frowned upon" at this site but you are correct. When you add the FACT that they were national Champs only 2 years ago then it should be obvious that this should be the correct rational decision from this kid, all the slurpers aside.

Hilarious that some idiots on here have any sort of faith in Manny ever winning more than offseason championships...

Looks like he can't even win those anymore with his dog **** recruiting this cycle, especially at the position he is supposed to be "known for" yet has never landed or developed anyone worth a ****...

Does Dabo have trouble landing WRs?

Does Saban have trouble landing DBs?

Does Riley have trouble landing QBs?

Does Mario (who those same idiots seem to hate for some reason) have trouble landing OL?

Lets just keep wasting years of our lives hoping the old mayor of Miami's son can figure out how to not be an embarrassment at our expense...

Can't wait till Blake James and Manny Diaz are gone...

"What must be done eventually, must be done immediately"

SO LET IT BURN!!!
All this dude does is derailing threads lol @RVACane

Advertisement
Going to speak objectively here which I know is frowned upon on this site but here goes:

LSU has put two LB’s in the first round in the last couple years, one of them entirely because of a one game performance on national television.

Miami’s 2 best LB’s in the Diaz era were 4 year starters who went in the 4th round and undrafted, respectively.

If youre making a business decision, youre looking for the choice that shows what you want to do can in fact be done.

From that point, it’s pretty easy to sell LSU against UM, even if youre Blake Baker.
This is crazy talk!

According to folks on here it is only b/c of bag$…

They were made the favorite by 247 before things opened back up but no OV and no UV. Kid has just been announcing offers and not going anywhere it seems. A manvel legend in King and another Houston kid in Flagg on the roster. Seemed like an easy take for a LB starved team. But what do I know. OU with two LB commits already too
He hasn’t been anywhere cause it was nowhere else he wanted to be. He’ll make some trips here shortly though. He’s a late bloomer

This is a big loss….

Wes and Jackson both become MUST gets with Medlock being a take now to compete the trio

Advertisement
"Going to speak objectively here which I know is frowned upon" at this site but you are correct. When you add the FACT that they were national Champs only 2 years ago then it should be obvious that this should be the correct rational decision from this kid, all the slurpers aside.

Here's another fact- the LB coach that LSU had when were national champs is long gone. LSU replaced Aranda with Pelini who they fired after a 5-5 season to hire the bum LB coach at Miami that 1) got demoted 2) could not recruit LBs because recruits knew Baker was horrible and they didn't want to waste their potential 3) the LBs he did have looked like they had zero idea of how to play the position.

Advertisement

Tolan posted 30 minutes ago

Lvj1ASD.gif

Rinse and Repeat with this clown. Over and Over he says the same time. The mods had to lock two previous threads becasue of this clown yet he is not permanently banned. Why?
Boo hoo… someone is posting something that gets me triggered so let me cry to the mods to get him banned for speaking 100% hard truths that delusional pumpers like myself can’t handle instead of putting him on ignore and keep scrolling…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back