DeMario Tolan, 2022 LB offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Farrell from Rivals said on ESPNU Radio how great Mario is doing at Oregon and getting SEC type LBs and OL (just had a 5 star from Tx) and said Miami fans should get excited because he thinks in a few years he will be the one turning the Miami program around

Advertisement
Mike Farrell from Rivals said on ESPNU Radio how great Mario is doing at Oregon and getting SEC type LBs and OL (just had a 5 star from Tx) and said Miami fans should get excited because he thinks in a few years he will be the one turning the Miami program around
Problem is,is he going to be allowed to set up the same bag game here.If not he's then worthless.

This strategy just isn't working in the Summer. We don't have the clout to back up this you can't take other visits if you commit strategy. Manny is a 15-10 HC so far, everything will depend on winning 10+ Games this season. If we have a bad season we are screwed.

Is this tyrn’s burner account.

Advertisement
I log into CIS to get recruiting info and gahdamnit all I see is…
View attachment 149285
Get a hold of yourselves men. This **** happens every year. Silent commitments mean d1ck! Verbal commitments mean less than d1ck. The only thing that solid is dem signatures. There will be a lot of curveballs between now and signing day. It’s gonna get crazy….even crazier than now, but it’s like **** July 6th. It ain’t for the week. Hang in there men….
Stfu sunshine pumper

Advertisement
This strategy just isn't working in the Summer. We don't have the clout to back up this you can't take other visits if you commit strategy. Manny is a 15-10 HC so far, everything will depend on winning 10+ Games this season. If we have a bad season we are screwed.
Funny they had a guy at LB who was probably willing to do that. Medlock made it seem like if he committed he would be done. Kid still hasn't visited any place since his OV and he wasn't allowed to commit. They might wanna revisit that option.

Funny they had a guy at LB who was probably willing to do that. Medlock made it seem like if he committed he would be done. Kid still hasn't visited any place since his OV and he wasn't allowed to commit. They might wanna revisit that option.
LB recruiting is absolutely terrible here. I just don't understand why it's do difficult for us to recruit.

Or not **** that lol ship sailed

Advertisement
Crazy that a coach known for OL is landing 10 times better LBs than a coach known for LBs...

Especially being in charge of LB recruiting since 2016...

It's just Nike bag$ though and has nothing to do with daddy's little HC in training never developing a single LB worth a ****, and having coaches like MFing Patke...

Yes Mario is not the best game day coach, but to act like Manny can hold his jock in anything related to the sport (even gameday coaching as he never has us prepared for anyone) that little **** never played at this level is laughable...

Mario earned where he is...

Manny 100% only has this job b/c of his daddy...

Temple's 3rd choice vs a guy Oregon just extended b/c Auburn (the team trying to do anything in its power to take out Bama) just threw the kitchen sink at him...

He isn't stupid though, and there seems to be only one $EC job he would leave Oregon for, the other program he might leave them for is Miami, and some of our idiot fans are still too butthurt over him making the best business decision for his career, family and our future if he ever does decide to come home by leaving Golden's obvious sinking ship to go learn under the best coach in college football, and be part of his coaching tree that everyone wants to hire...

I know we have missed on a lot of guys at LB, but I would be interested in seeing a complete list.

2022 - Targets in order IMO
1. Wesley Bissainthe
2. DeMario Tolan
3. Devon Jackson
4. Travious Lathan
5. Justin Medlock
6. Omar Graham Jr.

2021 - No visits allowed
1. Jaydon Hood
2. Branden Jennings? Not sure if he was a take
3. Terrernce Lewis - Not touching that one.

1. Justin Flowe - who I’m convinced we had until we **** ourselves against FIU, Duke, and tech
2. Keyshawn Green - busssst
3. Romello Height - cucked last second
4. Trenton Simpson - Never visited
5. Derek Wingo - Was never coming no matter what
6. Ruben Hyppolite II - Who knows what happened here

1. Anthony Solomon - Flipped last second to Michigan from Miami, playing Viper for them now.
2. Octavius Brothers - If my memory serves me right I think we wanted him, no OV
3. Ge'mon Eaford - I think Macho mentioned how he wasn't a take or something happened here? No OV

1. Robert Hicks - Was he a take?
2. Rosendo Louis - Take?
3. Nik Bonitto - Miss, I don't think he would have come no matter
4. Amari Gainer - Nole through and through
5. David Reese

That is the best list of LB targets I can put together, most of these guys did not even end up OV'ing

it’s easy to say Diaz and Patke aren’t good recruiters, but from the outside looking in the guys in the building love playing for the both of them.

Is it a scheme thing recruits don’t like? Something has to be going on more than these 2 guys sucking at recruiting which I think is debatable. Patke landed Smith last cycle and guys clamor their love for Diaz. Seems odd.

Last edited:
Or not **** that lol ship sailed
Always the risk when you tell a kid to hold off. Don't know how much people besides Patke like him so it may not even be something on the table on the Miami side but he seemed like good option.

Advertisement
Crazy that a coach known for OL is landing 10 times better LBs than a coach known for LBs...

Especially being in charge of LB recruiting since 2016...

It's just Nike bag$ though and has nothing to do with daddy's little HC in training never developing a single LB worth a ****, and having coaches like MFing Patke...

Yes Mario is not the best game day coach, but to act like Manny can hold his jock in anything related to the sport (even gameday coaching as he never has us prepared for anyone) that little **** never played at this level is laughable...

Mario earned where he is...

Manny 100% only has this job b/c of his daddy...

Temple's 3rd choice vs a guy Oregon just extended b/c Auburn (the team trying to do anything in its power to take out Bama) just threw the kitchen sink at him...

He isn't stupid though, and there seems to be only one $EC job he would leave Oregon for, the other program he might leave them for is Miami, and some of our idiot fans are still too butthurt over him making the best business decision for his career, family and our future if he ever does decide to come home by leaving Golden's obvious sinking ship to go learn under the best coach in college football, and be part of his coaching tree that everyone wants to hire...
If I was Mario I would have left also seeing what type of idiot was running the program and giving me orders in Golden.

it gets to a point (unless your Georgia) load the team with 5 stars and it doesn’t take much coaching to win games

Always the risk when you tell a kid to hold off. Don't know how much people besides Patke like him so it may not even be something on the table on the Miami side but he seemed like good option.
Who knows? Only thing I know is that his ranking is going to jump after his season but he’ll probably be at OU or somewhere like that by then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back