DeMario Tolan, 2022 LB offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Patke knows X and O’s, is liked by the players. Hasn’t figured out totally on how to transition his X and Os knowledge into getting through to the players, probably because he’s to nice. He isn’t a good recruiter, but with some of Mannys old staff gone he doesn’t bother me as much.
His jump from off field coach to position coach a few years back was a bit unnerving and that’s on Richt.
He's Trash....

It's a shame. I like this kid's film a lot. He's very agile and controlled with patient eyes and a solid frame. Exactly the type of LB we need with lateral movement skills and enough size, speed and stopping power. Not like the usual Diaz LBs who are either too stiff, too slow or too thin/raw, or a deficient combination.

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** now Blake baker is piping us down on the trial!! Hope **** gets better soon.

Advertisement
I log into CIS to get recruiting info and gahdamnit all I see is…
1625603996634.gif

Get a hold of yourselves men. This **** happens every year. Silent commitments mean d1ck! Verbal commitments mean less than d1ck. The only thing that solid is dem signatures. There will be a lot of curveballs between now and signing day. It’s gonna get crazy….even crazier than now, but it’s like **** July 6th. It ain’t for the week. Hang in there men….

Hilarious that some idiots on here have any sort of faith in Manny ever winning more than offseason championships...

Looks like he can't even win those anymore with his dog **** recruiting this cycle, especially at the position he is supposed to be "known for" yet has never landed or developed anyone worth a ****...

Does Dabo have trouble landing WRs?

Does Saban have trouble landing DBs?

Does Riley have trouble landing QBs?

Does Mario (who those same idiots seem to hate for some reason) have trouble landing OL?

Lets just keep wasting years of our lives hoping the old mayor of Miami's son can figure out how to not be an embarrassment at our expense...

Can't wait till Blake James and Manny Diaz are gone...

"What must be done eventually, must be done immediately"

SO LET IT BURN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back