DeMario Tolan, 2022 LB offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is everyone forgetting that Miami signed a top 10 class in 2021? (Rivals #10, #11 247)? You think they suddenly forgot how to recruit or got worse after ditching Baker and adding T-Rob and Aristide?

It's amazing how people can create their own fake narratives. "Miami can't recruit!" We land a top 10 class. "That doesn't count because it doesn't support my argument! All those recruits were going to go Miami no matter what so Diaz didn't need to recruit them!" James Williams was between UGA and Miami, and Miami got him. "Uhh... his brother's sister's cousins nephew was an alumnus so he was a legacy and Diaz didn't have to do any recruiting work."

Last edited:
Dont get too up or down about any recruit until games are actually played. Even if we had batted 1.000 and got every recruit we wanted who was announcing in June and July I would be skeptical seeing that we havent seen what the on field product is going to look like.

If we are 7-1 going into the month of November and are still swinging and missing on the top guys on our board...then I will definitely hit the panic button. Way too soon now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tolan’s “wanna play big time football” comment was my biggest concern. They might’ve had a rough season this past year, the head coach is still there. They still have an incredible game day atmosphere. They still went 15-0 with a Natty. They have Devin White and Pat Queen to show LBs recently. That’s all they have to showcase him and IMO why they will land him. Not Baker, not because Miami wouldn’t be a good spot. Simply because those factors have “big time football” written all over it. He was ready to commit to Clemson as soon as he was offered.

NIL will help us with the right guys, but far from everyone.
Yes, agree, finally, some one with some rationality instead of another Troll comment by yet another fool on this board.

Advertisement
Starting to realize losing T Will was a much bigger deal than I ever anticipated or imagined
Ish is supposed to be some great recruiter but so far I haven't seen him linked to anyone really outside WB and who knows if he's coming. Having Patke as the lb coach is obviously killing us right now, he should have stayed at striker. God ******* damnit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back