DeMario Tolan, 2022 LB offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I skipped around on this and the 3 guys didn't provide any concrete information on recruiting. Bunch of I don't know what happened with Durant and talking about Spells like he was at the top of the board. Ivins said Miami had pulled even with LSU after Tolan's OV here. Lake and Gaby picked LSU for Tolan based on nothing and Lake only did it because Gaby did. That product is bad.
I thought the same thing. They could be hedging based on the LSU guy. Lake makes that show unbearable to listen to regularly. You can tell Gaby is still young but he seems knowledgeable.

Advertisement
I said no chance on Chaney, Williams, Taylor, Rooster and Franklin.
So let’s hope my predictions continue to fail.
Tolan is a tiger and the sec keeps landing kids over Miami regardless who the position coach is there or here. I can be named the linebacker coach at lsu and still get an elite player. The booster machine in these schools is on another level. Tolan got the red carpet treatment at Clemson and no one can argue the defensive coaching they’ve had. But tolan is gonna pick Baker??!!!!
You can’t make this sht up. Dude couldn’t get his linebackers to read the same counter play while he was getting gashed by over 500 yards rushing and we’re still gonna lose tolan to him?
That’s like d-no going to Auburn and beating us out for defensive recruits. That conference is freaking amazing at persuading kids.

I think Miami gets WB and Jackson.

The last time Miami thought it landed 3 elite LBs, one of them turned out to be Zach McCloud. If it makes you feel better, if Tolan ends up at LSU, just think of him as the McCloud of the class.
🙄

Advertisement
crystal balled to lsu welp fun while it lasted ugh **** blake **** ed oregons sexual predator *** and **** lsu

Gaby is solid. Kid does his homework, contacts regularly with recruits and knows the players. Only knock on him is that I think he tends to paint overly rosy pictures but he'll eventually learn this game
I think he is good as well outside of his overuse of the word “like”.

Advertisement
Can't believe Diaz didn't try to offer a package deal that included his little brother, DeLuigi Tolan. Bush league recruiting

Can I have permission to at least be skeptical of the recruiting plan now that we have (seemingly) missed every target this week?
I mean who were we supposed to get out of the guys who committing this month so far? Durant and Tolan?

I mean who were we supposed to get out of the guys who committing this month so far? Durant and Tolan?

I was about to say the same thing. To me, this is the first real miss. I don't think the staff has any interest in taking a commitment from Spells right now. So this, at a position of need with a kid they want badly, is a miss. Durant probably is too, but I don't think that's the end of the world. I think we've missed on about 1.5 kids so far this month who we really want. Tolan and 50/50 on Durant.

If Graves, Fegans, Skinner, Kelly, Agbo….kids like that start announcing to other schools, then we can start drinking heavily.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was about to say the same thing. To me, this is the first real miss. I don't think the staff has any interest in taking a commitment from Spells right now. So this, at a position of need with a kid they want badly, is a miss. Durant probably is too, but I don't think that's the end of the world. I think we've missed on about 1.5 kids so far this month who we really want. Tolan and 50/50 on Durant.

If Graves, Fegans, Skinner, Kelly, Agbo….kids like that start announcing to other schools, then we can start drinking heavily.
Agreed if the guys you mentioned start announcing to other schools then we will be in what the f mode. Durant was odd looked like he was all Miami then all of a sudden the Pedo picks came in. I think Graves is all Miami but that LB who is announcing between us and ASU would be a miss as well.

Now that is a major target we missed not Spells and Durant.

Keep recruiting see if our season plays out better than theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back