DeMario Tolan, 2022 LB offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Is LSU gonna mention that Blake Baker coached those LBs the last two seasons?
lol I was just gonna say this when I read this comment.... whats he say? "look how awful these LB played, missed assignments, and the scheme did them zero favors" when he was the DC and LB coach....

There is a disconnect between the fan base and the coaching staff and we don’t know where the problem is because nobody here really knows what they have planned.
It seems like the staff is treating this recruiting cycle like we just made the playoffs last year and we were a few ticks of the clock away from going to the final game.
The problem is that the players that we are going after are being chased heavily by teams that have not only won but also have some huge booster bases and are notorious for their alternate means of obtaining players.
So if we lose out on Tolan and Wes can we flip Graham back from FSU? And if not then who else are we gonna replace them with. If Jackson decides he loves cactus more than palm trees who else is that fast at he position?
Every **** year we act like whoever is on staff has some plan that nobody is aware about. All these **** bat signals and teeets that amount to jack.
There are plenty of players left that are talented enough that we won’t care that Spells, or Graham didn’t sign with us.
Unfortunately losing Zane is gonna hurt a lot imo cause I think that dude is 1st rounder.
You realize FL SUCKS this year for LBs right? Where should we go look for them. We have a few back up plans in play right now. There's the 3 star kid from Dunbar in Ft Myers and i know there are at least 1 more name i have heard, but again THEY ARE BACK UP PLANS SO THEY DON"T GET MENTIONED

Advertisement
Craziest coincidence isn’t it?
Now that we have NIL we won’t lose out on these kids, right? At least that’s what I was told. LSU isn’t Bama, OSU, or Clemson so I’m struggling to see why we wouldn’t land him. It’s not like he’s going to play for a stud coach.

Now that we have NIL we won’t lose out on these kids, right? At least that’s what I was told. LSU isn’t Bama, OSU, or Clemson so I’m struggling to see why we wouldn’t land him. It’s not like he’s going to play for a stud coach.
Tolan’s “wanna play big time football” comment was my biggest concern. They might’ve had a rough season this past year, the head coach is still there. They still have an incredible game day atmosphere. They still went 15-0 with a Natty. They have Devin White and Pat Queen to show LBs recently. That’s all they have to showcase him and IMO why they will land him. Not Baker, not because Miami wouldn’t be a good spot. Simply because those factors have “big time football” written all over it. He was ready to commit to Clemson as soon as he was offered.

NIL will help us with the right guys, but far from everyone.

Advertisement
I am sure LSU has shown his family how awful our LB play has been under Manny compared to LSU.

also selling him on being the next Devin White who is a star.
That's nice to hear ... Baker manning up and saying "It happened under my tutelage"?

Advertisement
Baker is not about to push them over the top hear IDGAF what anybody says. Also they can talk as big as they want if they lose 4 games this season I'll bet they'll try to get O out and many other coaches will get fired with him

Advertisement
You realize FL SUCKS this year for LBs right? Where should we go look for them. We have a few back up plans in play right now. There's the 3 star kid from Dunbar in Ft Myers and i know there are at least 1 more name i have heard, but again THEY ARE BACK UP PLANS SO THEY DON"T GET MENTIONED
I’m not talking about only this state. The playoff schools all go after the same players. Jackson and tolan were 3 star players until recently. Idk if the players you’re talking about are way underrated or not. But we’re swinging for the fences like we always do while high caliber players within driving distance keep leaving. We better channel our inner PED Sossa Maguire because trying to say we’re gonna be in contention in 23 or 24 while recruiting our plan c guys that aren’t on any upper tier squad’s radar is a stretch.

Tolan’s “wanna play big time football” comment was my biggest concern. They might’ve had a rough season this past year, the head coach is still there. They still have an incredible game day atmosphere. They still went 15-0 with a Natty. They have Devin White and Pat Queen to show LBs recently. That’s all they have to showcase him and IMO why they will land him. Not Baker, not because Miami wouldn’t be a good spot. Simply because those factors have “big time football” written all over it. He was ready to commit to Clemson as soon as he was offered.

NIL will help us with the right guys, but far from everyone.
I understand the big time football part but I’m not buying the recent natty being worth anything. If the kids are dumb enough to believe it had anything to do with Coach O then by all means let LSU have them. That season was a perfect storm of Brady and Burrows. Nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back