DeMario Tolan, 2022 LB offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe we have better recruiters i do believe the NIL law will help us.

I just can’t buy those 2 factors turning the tide in recruiting with 1 summer of work. Bags are still bags.

I will say, i noticed so far with summer commits, these young men are going for a guaranteed spot somewhere. Tolan’s spot is guaranteed here. I don’t follow LSU enough to confirm that he has a spot there but if they told local stud Landon to wait and he took a spot here whose to say they didnt tell Tolan to wait as they chase the best LBs in America.

saying all that to say, Cane 🙌🏾

Advertisement
I am sure LSU has shown his family how awful our LB play has been under Manny compared to LSU.

also selling him on being the next Devin White who is a star.

Advertisement
So...IF we strike out on WB, Jackson AND Tolan, who do we take at LB?

Advertisement
Will they also explain the NCAA investigation, the self imposed bowl ban, and the 5-5 record after winning a championship?
They're recruiting like that doesn't even matter, makes me sick.

Advertisement
I am sure LSU has shown his family how awful our LB play has been under Manny compared to LSU.

also selling him on being the next Devin White who is a star.
Yeah cause any LB can run sub-4.4 with twitchy explosion and maniacal energy. LOL. Devin White was totally lost as a LB at LSU and his first year and a half as a pro. He got by on raw athleticism and energy.

What about the next Patrick Queen? Well Patrick Queen moves like a DB and didn't start until midway through his final year. And he was the lowest graded LB on PFF as a rookie much like White struggled as a rookie.

So yeah go to LSU where it's ok to not get developed as long as you're a generational athlete.

Advertisement
2 guys out of the portal like we should have done this year. Lol

Might have to go to the portal for LB and OL, judging by recruiting trends lately. Very real possibility we whiff on all of our top targets at both positions

We’ve zero’d in on three quality prospects and nothing of a plan B behind them. Plan B is likely the Portal.
I guess Medlock is the plan B at MLB. But if we miss on Jackson & Wesley we're f*****

There is a disconnect between the fan base and the coaching staff and we don’t know where the problem is because nobody here really knows what they have planned.
It seems like the staff is treating this recruiting cycle like we just made the playoffs last year and we were a few ticks of the clock away from going to the final game.
The problem is that the players that we are going after are being chased heavily by teams that have not only won but also have some huge booster bases and are notorious for their alternate means of obtaining players.
So if we lose out on Tolan and Wes can we flip Graham back from FSU? And if not then who else are we gonna replace them with. If Jackson decides he loves cactus more than palm trees who else is that fast at he position?
Every **** year we act like whoever is on staff has some plan that nobody is aware about. All these **** bat signals and teeets that amount to jack.
There are plenty of players left that are talented enough that we won’t care that Spells, or Graham didn’t sign with us.
Unfortunately losing Zane is gonna hurt a lot imo cause I think that dude is 1st rounder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back