DeMario Tolan, 2022 LB offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
From the LSU 247 Board

"Tolan is set to commit to a college on Thursday, and it's down to LSU and Miami. There have been no Crystal Ball predictions made yet, but I'm inching closer to one for the Tigers. Tolan has been one of Blake Baker's biggest targets this cycle, and remember, Baker was on the Miami staff that recruited Tolan. He was able to get Tolan and his family down for an official visit in June, and I think that pushed LSU over the top for the group. Granted, Miami did get the final official visit and are working this one hard, so it could go either way. I just sense this is LSU's to lose, and I think Baker gets the job done this
guy basically said i feel like it’s the tigers taking this one because he took an ov there and it pushed em over the top he doesn’t really know anything but i’m not quite sure he is ours anymore

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
LSU may get him but that writer banking on Baker getting the job done makes me think he knows less than I already assume he does.
Seems like there’s a bit of a reach in his analysis. I could be reading it through orange and green glasses but seems like a lot of speculation more than definitive facts.

Advertisement
If we don't get Tolan after going 0/2 over the weekend and Kamar Wilson trending away do I have to read another thinkpiece from the resident propagandists on why we shouldn't panic? ****'s worse than the Washington Post around here

Because he didnt want to shut his recruitment down by picking us. Manny doesnt want you to commit unless you are shutting it down.
Oh okay. Thought you were going to say bags haha

I was one of the people that said if Manny Is legitimately doing this then he's an idiot. I think Manny is still learning on the job but I'm not sure he is THAT dumb to turn down a bunch of recruits commits because they refuse to shut their recruitment down. My biggest fear though is some reliable people on this board have backed this logic though which makes me think....sh*t maybe he is that dumb. He should be fired on the spot if this is truly the case.

My guess though is maybe the low priority/borderline recruits are probably being told this but not the ones high up on their board. I believe Tolan is high up on their board so idk.

Like grandma used to say:

ZomboMeme 06072021111357.jpg

Oh okay. Thought you were going to say bags haha

I was one of the people that said if Manny Is legitimately doing this then he's an idiot. I think Manny is still learning on the job but I'm not sure he is THAT dumb to turn down a bunch of recruits commits because they refuse to shut their recruitment down. My biggest fear though is some reliable people on this board have backed this logic though which makes me think....sh*t maybe he is that dumb. He should be fired on the spot if this is truly the case.

My guess though is maybe the low priority/borderline recruits are probably being told this but not the ones high up on their board. I believe Tolan is high up on their board so idk.
Well, bags usually is my answer, but in this case... nah lol

But we will see. Its certainly open and the fact that there are no Crystal Balls two days before the announcement is certainly an interesting development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back