DeMario Tolan, 2022 LB offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
All three are potential monsters here,

Jackson- track guy 100 meter monster at 10.50 already before a college strength program freak show athlete

Tolan- another track guy but he's a hurdler big time athlete true side line to side line speed

Wesley- he's not a track guy but he's the most fluid of them all as crazy as it sounds and best coverage backer in years to come out of South Florida

All prototypes that can be 6-1, 6-2, 200 or 225 lbs here 3 down backers like our early 2000s linebackers

Advertisement
Tolan is the only of the 3 to have gotten attention from top programs Clemson and LSU.
Deservingly so. Kid can do it all as a linebacker prospect. Has the requisite size, speed, range, instincts, and tackling ability you look for. 5 tool player.

I’m about as antisocial media as it comes, so generally I agree with this sentiment. But isn’t tweeting, and social media as a whole, a large part of recruiting? Isn’t stuff like this a part of what most collegiate staffs do?
It is for sure. I’m not against social media, but our staff continue to tweet more than they land. I don’t mind have a social media game, but maybe stop getting beat on the trail before you tweet how awesome you are

All three are potential monsters here,

Jackson- track guy 100 meter monster at 10.50 already before a college strength program freak show athlete

Tolan- another track guy but he's a hurdler big time athlete true side line to side line speed

Wesley- he's not a track guy but he's the most fluid of them all as crazy as it sounds and best coverage backer in years to come out of South Florida

All prototypes that can be 6-1, 6-2, 200 or 225 lbs here 3 down backers like our early 2000s linebackers
Would be a truly special haul imo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Feeling good here. I'm going to log in my crystal ball with a 2 confidence. The whole confidence thing is so dumb. You're either confident he's coming or not. In all seriousness, we better land this guy.
Same. I like this kids potential even more than bissanthe. Tolan would push for PT day 1.

From the LSU 247 Board

"Tolan is set to commit to a college on Thursday, and it's down to LSU and Miami. There have been no Crystal Ball predictions made yet, but I'm inching closer to one for the Tigers. Tolan has been one of Blake Baker's biggest targets this cycle, and remember, Baker was on the Miami staff that recruited Tolan. He was able to get Tolan and his family down for an official visit in June, and I think that pushed LSU over the top for the group. Granted, Miami did get the final official visit and are working this one hard, so it could go either way. I just sense this is LSU's to lose, and I think Baker gets the job done this week."

Advertisement
From the LSU 247 Board

"Tolan is set to commit to a college on Thursday, and it's down to LSU and Miami. There have been no Crystal Ball predictions made yet, but I'm inching closer to one for the Tigers. Tolan has been one of Blake Baker's biggest targets this cycle, and remember, Baker was on the Miami staff that recruited Tolan. He was able to get Tolan and his family down for an official visit in June, and I think that pushed LSU over the top for the group. Granted, Miami did get the final official visit and are working this one hard, so it could go either way. I just sense this is LSU's to lose, and I think Baker gets the job done this week."
If he just wrote I'm hedging and I'm not sure he woulda saved himself alot of time

From the LSU 247 Board

We miss out on this kid and I may slightly, kind of, sort of, just a tad, be a little worried here lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back