DeMario Tolan, 2022 LB offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
If Orgeron still had Aranda, I'd say we were in trouble. Baker and Patke are both JAGs to me, do nothing. But Miami with Manny brings a better package to the table. Not worried about TN or FSU.

Advertisement
View attachment 148771

Sounding good for this kid. Can’t imagine Blake Baker beating out this staff for a kid in-state.
uni GIF

Advertisement
Feel good about us vs LSU on this one but I will be cautiously hopeful that Clemson doesn’t turn up the heat.

Clemson being late means the booster bag men didn't have Tolan on the original drop off schedule. Coach O is involved in some scandal at the moment.

The kids have to be longtime targets so the boosters have some lead way to make the drop.

Advertisement
Clemson being late means the booster bag men didn't have Tolan on the original drop off schedule. Coach O is involved in some scandal at the moment.

The kids have to be longtime targets so the boosters have some lead way to make the drop.
" Some scandal" is putting it lightly but its LSU so they don't care

Patke is the primary recruiter for Jackson and Tolan. Jackson doesn't even mention Aristide in one of those "great time at the U" tweets and it is probably due to Justice being his secondary recruiter because of the Justice connection with Jackson's dad. Bissathine is being recruited by Manny personally.

Patke is the primary recruiter for Jackson and Tolan. Jackson doesn't even mention Aristide in one of those "great time at the U" tweets and it is probably due to Justice being his secondary recruiter because of the Justice connection with Jackson's dad. Bissathine is being recruited by Manny personally.
Don't ruin the anti patke agenda. Thats no fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back