Demari Henderson offered

These 247 guys need to be mindful on how they word things… Gaby over there hyped up Jacari said he can play at Miami and slighted Demari, that he’s only a take because his brother.

Whether it’s true or not that makes kids look in a different light with some schools, telling you from experience. They know Gaby getting his info from somebody.

both can 100% play at Miami
He also said the staff views him in the same light as markeith williams

Advertisement
It’s hard for me to imagine Fegans, M Williams, Twins and Cull all committing within the next few months, but I’m all for it. It’s a semi-realistic possibility at this point.

All bring something different to the team. If numbers were super tight, I’d prefer to lock up the twins and Fegans soon while pushing for M Williams and two long shots in Singletary and Wilson. Twins > Nick Cull imo….doesn’t seem like it’s an either or situation with DVD seeming to be all in on Jacari and Demari. I doubt Miami wants half of the class to be DBs though. Big difference between 5/6 and 7/8 DBs in one class.

Does anyone know if OSU feels good about where they stand with Markeith Williams?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I want both twins. But I don’t think we have the numbers. Also I doubt we get one and not the other

not sure we would go for both. I think the staff likes MWill better. But, if Wilson and MWill say no, I think for sure we offer the safety of the kids. I actually love both kids as prospects. They have a great frame and ability to both be CBs.

It’s hard for me to imagine Fegans, M Williams, Twins and Cull all committing within the next few months, but I’m all for it. It’s a semi-realistic possibility at this point.

All bring something different to the team. If numbers were super tight, I’d prefer to lock up the twins and Fegans soon while pushing for M Williams and two long shots in Singletary and Wilson. Twins > Nick Cull imo….doesn’t seem like it’s an either or situation with DVD seeming to be all in on Jacari and Demari. I doubt Miami wants half of the class to be DBs though. Big difference between 5/6 and 7/8 DBs in one class.

Does anyone know if OSU feels good about where they stand with Markeith Williams?
They have 2 safeties rated higher who seem like big leans to them right now

They have 2 safeties rated higher who seem like big leans to them right now

I think the only prob is we can't take both PLUS a safety...So basically it comes down to D.Henderson vs. Markeith Williams. I like both, slight edge to Williams...I guess maybe they could leave Cull out?

Nice probs to have IF indeed all want to be Canes.

Advertisement
I think the only prob is we can't take both PLUS a safety...So basically it comes down to D.Henderson vs. Markeith Williams. I like both, slight edge to Williams...I guess maybe they could leave Cull out?

I think culls in regardless but I don't think both twins are in unless come signing day they have a spot available. Markeith feels like he'd be less of a hassle with the possibility that the twins are a package deal but maybe they arent

Locking in the twins now is smart because cull and fegans will be very dangerous recruitments even after they maybe commit to us because of their location. Either could flip like a light switch to an sec program. And Wilson is obviously a whole other ballgame

We can't take all of them, and we don't want to lock in anyone then push them out later. It's a dilemma. Need to trust T Rob will manage through it.

Advertisement

I put up a chart on another thread but basically, we only have 4 CBs, 4 safeties and 2 strikers coming back for sure with Carter, Frierson, Hall, Bolden, Stevenson, Blades, and Ivey all likely to leave (all except Stevenson are 4 year players after this year). Plus the Avantae disaster.

10 kids for 5 starting spots is paper thin obviously. Plus Curtis is a WR switch candidate.

I think a class of Graves, Rogers, Fegans, Henderson, Henderson, Williams, and Cull is a very reasonable and necessary class frankly. That would give us at minimum 3 strikers, 6 safeties, and 7-8 CBs for 2022, solid numbers, although we could use another Safety/Striker type (maybe one of the aforementioned upperclassmen comes back like Hall or we pull off a major upset with Kamari).

Advertisement
I put up a chart on another thread but basically, we only have 4 CBs, 4 safeties and 2 strikers coming back for sure with Carter, Frierson, Hall, Bolden, Stevenson, Blades, and Ivey all likely to leave (all except Stevenson are 4 year players after this year). Plus the Avantae disaster.

10 kids for 5 starting spots is paper thin obviously. Plus Curtis is a WR switch candidate.

I think a class of Graves, Rogers, Fegans, Henderson, Henderson, Williams, and Cull is a very reasonable and necessary class frankly. That would give us at minimum 3 strikers, 6 safeties, and 7-8 CBs for 2022, solid numbers, although we could use another Safety/Striker type (maybe one of the aforementioned upperclassmen comes back like Hall or we pull off a major upset with Kamari).
The only place Curtis is a WR switch is the message boards.

I think several of those guys might return in 2022. Amari and Bubba are gone after this year, but everyone else will still have eligibility. A lot of us expect Stevenson to be good enough this year to be drafted highly next year. If Blades, Frierson, Hall, and Ivey are all projected as top 100 picks after next season, I'll be very happy because we will have had a great defensive year. But if the days of leaving UM with eligibility left and a dubious NFL future are gone, then I would expect at least a couple of these players to return.

Advertisement
Back