Demari Henderson offered

Midlo Cane Fan

No more Midlo
1612916700738.png

Advertisement
Not sure where he falls on our board but I really like this kids film. Great speed and seems to be a solid tackler on the outside.

Really good balance and body comtrol, always seems to be in position. We hsve a bunch of guys who get over their skis regularly. He looks better trained and more natural a player already.

Advertisement
I love this kid! I'm a speed ***** and he is fast. I like his willingness to hit/tackle even more. I'll go as far to say that he is the best Safety we've offered based on film.

Advertisement
His HUDL is BA. You could tell me he’s a 95 on the composite and I’d believe it.

He and his brother look freakiest on plays like blocking kicks and running down dudes with angles for days.

Ya they've won me over too

If you twist my arm I go with Markeith Williams if we are taking only one safety, and D.Hendu needs some weight for the position. But the twins can really play.

Advertisement
These 247 guys need to be mindful on how they word things… Gaby over there hyped up Jacari said he can play at Miami and slighted Demari, that he’s only a take because his brother.

Whether it’s true or not that makes kids look in a different light with some schools, telling you from experience. They know Gaby getting his info from somebody.

both can 100% play at Miami

Advertisement
Just watched Nick Cull highlights on YouTube and this kid is at the point, juking and dunking.

Love the focus on elite explosiveness, not to mention these prospects can really play.
"Love the focus on elite explosiveness, not to mention these prospects can really play."

This×1000000000

This is one of the key elements we have been missing from our defensive backfield for too long. T. Rob knows this and how crucial it is to have that level of explosiveness in the secondary. Combine that with elite athleticism, speed and the fact that these kids can play and we have the potential makings of an elite haul at DB during a down year in South Florida.

I'm extremely high on Trequon Fegans at CB although l see him having the skills and versatility to potentially play any position in the secondary. When I look at Fegans, I see someone with the tools to be a special player.

I'm also completely floored by the Henderson twins and would consider their recruitment to be top priority but that is just my personal opinion.

Advertisement
Back