Demarcus Christmas commits to FSU

Advertisement
that sucks. We need difference makers like this on the DL if we wanne be 'back'.

This kid doesn't come from a Miami area, so I didn't expect this kid anyway, but it sucks seeing a kid with this potential going to FSU.

We'll still be good for 2014 though.

all good. not over yet. He is from 2014 class correct? If so, just wait and see if Golden has something to say.

Advertisement
whoever gets him is getting a ******* beast. Not a shock if he goes to the Noles but man he looks like he could be a good one.

Advertisement
Not gonna lie, even though its not over FSU is stacking TALENT on that dline. While we our rolling out projects like Pierre, corey king, darius smith, etc. Our D really is gonna suffer because in a year we our trotting out projects. The rest of our d should be up to speed tho. Man we need some Dlineman

Jelani Hamilton, Tyriq Mccord, Anthony Chickillo are all projects right??? Just to name a few

Advertisement
Jelani Hamilton, Tyriq Mccord, Anthony Chickillo are all projects right??? Just to name a few

Not sure if this was directed at me, but I meant DT since the commit is a dt and all players I listed are DT, it all starts at point of attack and all we have right now are JAGS at DT. We got a good one commited but we need more and it will still takes a couple years for them to get adjusted. ANd in reality we still need a true pass rushing DE, aint nobody worried about Chick coming of the edge, he is more a high motor guy and hold the point of attack (which is valuable)

I don't understand why he would want to go to Florida state and sit on the bench for two years when he could come here and possibly start his freshman year with our lack of depth at the DT position. Do these kids watch the games? Because if I was a top notch DT coming out of high school I would be salivating watching Miamis defensive line on Saturdays seeing the opportunity I would be presented if I attended Miami.

Advertisement
Looks like each of the Big 3 will be getting a top DT from Florida.

Christmas - FSU
Valentine - UF
Clark - Miami

Advertisement
Back