Delvon Simmons commits to USC

Advertisement
how do we keep missing on this position.. i mean is Jethro Franklin that bad of a recruiter? The guy coached at the NFL level.

I mean we are stacking WR, crazy Oline class but can't get our hands on a single DT? how is this possible?

Advertisement
Well getting a second Juco kid just became a must again. 2 Jucos and at least 2 HS kids.

was he eligible to play this season? If not, not that big of a deal. We still need to get a couple JUCO guys this cycle.

how do we keep missing on this position.. i mean is Jethro Franklin that bad of a recruiter? The guy coached at the NFL level.

I mean we are stacking WR, crazy Oline class but can't get our hands on a single DT? how is this possible?

USC was the heavy favorite here.

Lets not act like Jethro blew this.

Advertisement
i would rather take a shot on developing a julio derosier over 4 years. simmons only had 2 years left. Would be nice to have him but lets be real. usc gets a top recruiting class every year and then had the same 7-5 record as us in a weaker conference. Kiffen will get busted for bad recruiting.

i bet alot of you get your wish with the demetrius campbell offer now. Al said on joe rose we are still recruiting for this class. he needs to offer that virgile kid.

everyone attacks Jethro. a guy who was playing a line of undersized fresh and soph. How well did vernon and fortson develop before he was here?
this guy has a track record everywhere he coached as a great developer of talent. If our dline dont improve next year i think everyone can **** and moan.

Advertisement
I never thought Miami had much of a chance here. Transfers ,for whatever reason never seem to pan out for us. I rather get a junior college guy.

I never thought Miami had much of a chance here. Transfers ,for whatever reason never seem to pan out for us. I rather get a junior college guy.

Sometimes they do. Maybe not that many, but we've never had that many. Brock Berlin was OK, going back a few years there was Shane Curry (Ga Tech) and Cortez Kennedy (Juco). Chad Wilson worked out decently for us when Long Beach State gave up football. Got to realize there's a lot of competition for these guys. Orgeron has always been a nasty recruiter, I guess. He was recruiting coordinator for Carroll at USC.

Who was that DL coach Randy had his last year? We brought the pressure that year I think it was 2010

Advertisement
This many misses can't be coincidence. Problem needs to be addressed.

where there is smoke there is fire, this guy does nothing buy miss at the DT position. he can't recruit and we don't have a pass rush 2 years into his tenure after he took over for a guy that had a pass rush. there should be a long list of names at the DT position that is getting thinner and thinner

Advertisement
Back