Delone Scaife - will he play tackle or guard?

Advertisement
For game 1 LT, as the season progresses & Zion gets more comfortable, possibly Guard.

LT - Delone Scaife/ Zion Nelson
LG - Navaughn Donaldson/ Ousman Traore
C - Corey Gaynor/ Jakai Clark/ Tommy Kennedy
RG - Cleveland Reed/ Za'lontae Hillery
RT - John Campbell/ Kai-Leon Herbert

I'm still not sold on Herbert starting at RT, he's improved & looks to finally be healthy after dealing with injuries but I question his ability to deal with speed rushers, that's been his weakness since he was at AH.

I'm in the minority, but I like Campbell at that RT spot, or if the staff wants to give Zion the shot at RT I would be good with that too.

Campbell, Herbert, Reed all need to step up this season & play up to their capabilities, can't have all these bodies on the OL that don't contribute, I'm confident in Coach Barry getting those boys ready to go.

For game 1 LT, as the season progresses & Zion gets more comfortable, possibly Guard.

LT - Delone Scaife/ Zion Nelson
LG - Navaughn Donaldson/ Ousman Traore
C - Corey Gaynor/ Jakai Clark/ Tommy Kennedy
RG - Cleveland Reed/ Za'lontae Hillery
RT - John Campbell/ Kai-Leon Herbert

I'm still not sold on Herbert starting at RT, he's improved & looks to finally be healthy after dealing with injuries but I question his ability to deal with speed rushers, that's been his weakness since he was at AH.

I'm in the minority, but I like Campbell at that RT spot, or if the staff wants to give Zion the shot at RT I would be good with that too.

Campbell, Herbert, Reed all need to step up this season & play up to their capabilities, can't have all these bodies on the OL that don't contribute, I'm confident in Coach Barry getting those boys ready to go.

I agree with Kennedy being 3rd string. I don’t see how he is going to see the field unless we have multiple injuries among the group.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back