Delaney

A lot of sloppy play from the Defense. Let's see how much gets fixed-- including Delaney-- come next week.

He was given a draftable grade. Those grades can be off, but not as far off as him being totally inept against BCC. Let's see how he responds.

Advertisement
no. 17 for bethune looked like marvin harrison vs him

They went at him like 4 plays in a row... that's it

Then he slipped

When were we really in trouble?

And YOU DO NOT PLAY PRESS MAN AGAINST 10 OR 11 PERSONNEL RUNNING QUICK PASSES,JET SWEEPS AND MISDIRECTION...1 MISSED TACKLE IS A PROBLEM... YOU CLAMP DOWN IN THE RED ZONE WHERE SPACE IS LIMITED

i waa more concerned that they punched it in from 3rd n goal

Real talk I think that crap about him being a mid grade NFL pick was just a bunch of hype to get him to UM. I'm not buying he doesn't belong at UM..... Mike smith pt2 (that DB we took from wake forest all over again)

Can we just wait until at least 2-4 games before making post like this? I'm not saying you're right or wrong, but it has been ONE GAME.

Stop the scheme excuse. There were a couple of plays where he simply couldn't stay with the receiver. He should be embarrassed they kept targeting him. The hope is he just had a bad game but let's not be delusional and blame the scheme.

I think it really was the scheme...Covers our guys in practice man up and go and gets applause...BC game we're playing him 10 yards off receiver...Somebody just didn't want to get beat deep so the quick out was there all day.

I'm no expert but to me it looked like this.

The fastest read by QB when they were "picking on him" was to QB right. That was Delaney side. It's also the reason we didn't have a lot of sacks. He tried to jump a route once or twice and the double move got him turned around.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back