De'Joshua Johnson WR

PG Cane

nobody
Kid signed with FSU out of Pahokee, and ended up at Arizona Western Junior College. He says he's visiting here on the 17th and might commit if offered.

5Ringz

Thunderdome
Blast from the past damn

Dude was very good in highschool.

Screeter declared? Bring in this dude

Larry

All-American
That kid was pint sized in high school...like 145 pint sized.

Anyone know if kid got bigger?

AllbouttheU

King Dingaling
Wow another kid that comes out of nowhere. That's not a bad thing though, as Golden said If your looking we're looking. :quag:

pcitycane

Staff member
sign him up. was on my wish list a couple years back.

japancane

Senior
good complimentary piece to our large WRs we already have in this class. Could be a good slot guy

pcitycane

Staff member

The Matadors had a 9-2 season in 2009 and a 10-2 season in 2010 and those teams featured players considered among the top junior college players in the nation. Top players that moved on from the 2010 season: 4* DT Jesse Williams University of Alabama, 4* OL Aaron Douglas University of Alabama, 4* DB Isiah Wiley USC, 3* WR Ge'shun Harris University of Minnesota, 3* TE Andrew Power North Texas, 3* OL Korian Chambers University of New Mexico, 3* S Dreyquan Crawford University of Minnesota, 2* QB Brent Burnette University of Colorado, and 2* OL James Williams (Arkansas State). RB Reggie Bullock, who was named national offensive player of the year in 2010 by the NJCAA Coaches Association after rushing for 1,830 yards and 20 touchdowns, currently leads East Carolina University in rushing yards.
The Matadors lost in the NJCAA football championship in 2011. They missed an opportunity to win their first championship since 1972. Top ranked AWC lost to 2nd ranked East Mississippi Community College 55-47 at Veteran's Memorial Stadium in Yuma, AZ.

if thats the case, we need to get BOTH of these kids ASAP

Wow another kid that comes out of nowhere. That's not a bad thing though, as Golden said If your looking we're looking. :quag:
He's not out of no where... He was a top high school prospect in 2010... signed with FSU... He just didnt qualify... talented athlete...

AllbouttheU

King Dingaling
He's not out of no where... He was a top high school prospect in 2010... signed with FSU... He just didnt qualify... talented athlete...
Well I mean in this class. I knew about him when he was in high school.

CaneFootballDad

Recruit
How does he stack up to Travis Benjamin size wise? Seems like we will have some depth at slot with dorsett, malcolm lewis, and possibly Johnson now.

Or do you all see lewis lining up elsewhere?

Chicken_N_Roffles

ass squrrel *****
Looks like he hasn't gained a pound since HS. And I think if anyone should move positions it would be Johnson, not Lewis.

87FireCane

Freshman
Roscoe clone, kid is a great punt returner....Tiny.

RiDLer80

All-American
good complimentary piece to our large WRs we already have in this class. Could be a good slot guy
This. I'd like another shifty guy that can play inside to compliment our bigger outside guys.