Deion Jackson commitment status

All of the sensible posters have been saying for the longest time that we are now placeholders...aka the fallback option in case no better offers become available. Only the naive ones can disagree with this at this point. We are not a desirable option for elite kids.

Advertisement
All of the sensible posters have been saying for the longest time that we are now placeholders...aka the fallback option in case no better offers become available. Only the naive ones can disagree with this at this point. We are not a desirable option for elite kids.

Winning will change that

Winning will change that

Been waiting a long time for this winning thing you speak of.

image.jpg

Was posted on twitter

Advertisement
Well he only has an offer from like Temple and Miami, so that whole not getting any more offers thing is bad news.
I'm not sure USC will offer though. Deion is pretty underrated right now, but USC has plenty of kids in their backyard that they should go after. Just like it wouldn't make much sense for us to be recruiting WRs and CBs from other states, it doesn't make much sense for USC to, unless it's like a high 4 star/5star type player, which Deion isn't at this point.

The real question right now is, If UF, FSU, LSU, offer him, will he stick? - Hopefully that answer is yes, because I think he's gunna be a beast.

I can't even put this on Golden...this young man has been screaming for a Southern Cal offer from the jump and said that was his dream school. What the **** do you think will happen if he does get that offer. He is using us as a placeholder...Al and co gave him the offer based on his talent in which he is a good talent, but that kid is using us and y'all know it..

It is half of Al's job to convince kids he wants to come here and not their "dream school". How many kids grew up Miami fans and end up at FSU or UF or wherever?

The other half is winning. So he sucks at literally his entire job.

Advertisement
Well he only has an offer from like Temple and Miami, so that whole not getting any more offers thing is bad news.
I'm not sure USC will offer though. Deion is pretty underrated right now, but USC has plenty of kids in their backyard that they should go after. Just like it wouldn't make much sense for us to be recruiting WRs and CBs from other states, it doesn't make much sense for USC to, unless it's like a high 4 star/5star type player, which Deion isn't at this point.

The real question right now is, If UF, FSU, LSU, offer him, will he stick? - Hopefully that answer is yes, because I think he's gunna be a beast.

This. I'm not too keen on the whole recruiting thing, but my assumption would be that USC will only leave Southern California for nationally regarded recruits. Why pick up a long distance kid that you have only seen on tape, or maybe a couples visits, when you can pick up a similarly regarded local kid that you have been watching play for 2-3 years. The whole thing seemed strange to me. I'm not too concerned about USC either.

But above all, with reference to our worries, just F'ing win.

I'd drop him for his comments. If they don't want to be here... Cut em loose

Advertisement
Altough he is ultra talented from what many have said. Comments like this is unacceptable and i havee to agree with you. As a college coach. You dont allow kids to have leverage. If Saban seen this. Kid would have been gone and replaced

Altough he is ultra talented from what many have said. Comments like this is unacceptable and i havee to agree with you. As a college coach. You dont allow kids to have leverage. If Saban seen this. Kid would have been gone and replaced

It is truly unacceptable from both party's. Any other self respecting coach of a respectable school within the power 5 would drop this kid in a heart beat. But the staff here is too pvssy. They still obviously don't know how to recruit kids down here. It's pretty sad actually. We've have local guys on staff for crying out load that know the culture.

And us fan gotta deal with this staff for the foreseeable future. This **** is beyond ridiculous.

Advertisement
Crootin season never ends or in Al's case lack of crootin never ends

It is what it is these days. Kids need to look up the word Commitment. They dont seem to comprehend the meaning. If a man doesnt have his word hes nothing to me. This isnt just a Miami issue. Something needs to be done, especially with kids committing as Freshman/Sophomores these days. Its just for attention for majority of them. Early signing period would be a start. No official contact/offers till Junior year would be another.

per 247

Rumors have been swirling on message boards and across social media concerning Miami cornerback commit Deion Jackson.

Jackson indicated if USC offered he would flip his commit to the Trojans and suggested he was '85-percent committed' to the Hurricanes.

His coach at Hallandale, Fla., Dameon Jones, cleared the air.

"Deion is still learning about the communication process on Social Media, interviews and media," Jones said. "That's all new to him. He's getting better with that as he is as a student and as a player. He's a solid commit to Miami. He grew up loving 'the U' and isn't going anywhere."

LMAO

per 247

Rumors have been swirling on message boards and across social media concerning Miami cornerback commit Deion Jackson.

Jackson indicated if USC offered he would flip his commit to the Trojans and suggested he was '85-percent committed' to the Hurricanes.

His coach at Hallandale, Fla., Dameon Jones, cleared the air.

"Deion is still learning about the communication process on Social Media, interviews and media," Jones said. "That's all new to him. He's getting better with that as he is as a student and as a player. He's a solid commit to Miami. He grew up loving 'the U' and isn't going anywhere."

LMAO

Too late coach lol

Advertisement
Back