Deidrick Stanley Talks Miami, Aims For Summer Decision

Those 4 and then add Harrell or one of the national guys (Morant, Cavazos, Fred Davis, etc)

Ya I agree there's a good possibility of that, maybe even one of the west coast kids or Lee form Geogia...BUT, I just can't ignore Hanna as far as safeties go. This kid is a killer that can also turn and run. And when there's a possibility that Francois could play corner instead of safety (If I had to call he's a free safety, but I think he certainly merits a look at corner), maybe that 5th kid is a safety.

Advertisement
Ya I agree there's a good possibility of that, maybe even one of the west coast kids or Lee form Geogia...BUT, I just can't ignore Hanna as far as safeties go. This kid is a killer that can also turn and run. And when there's a possibility that Francois could play corner instead of safety (If I had to call he's a free safety, but I think he certainly merits a look at corner), maybe that 5th kid is a safety.

Per the DMoney podcast, I had Hanna penciled in as a striker and counting toward the linebackers, not part of the DB group.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid flies to the ball, looks to have great closing speed, and has Bandy 2.0 written all over him. Hopefully we aren’t slow playing him for too long, but I agree kids are going to have to start committing (and doing so solidly) or they’ll miss out.

4.76 40

4.51 shuttle

31 vert
Has long speed as in the Junior Olympics-July 12, 2015 as a 13-14 year old division ran the 100 meters in 12.03 into a -2.0 mps head wind. When put into the USATF head wind formula this is a 11.84 with no wind. Very good time for the age. He also ran the 400m in this same meet in 53.66.

Advertisement
Has long speed as in the Junior Olympics-July 12, 2015 as a 13-14 year old division ran the 100 meters in 12.03 into a -2.0 mps head wind. When put into the USATF head wind formula this is a 11.84 with no wind. Very good time for the age. He also ran the 400m in this same meet in 53.66.
As a comparison Dee Wiggins ran 11.88..100m as a freshman in HS. He later ran 11.19 as a junior and 22.13..200m. He was unable to see what he could do as a senior in HS track as he was an EE to the U.

But that was before he measured very poorly. 5'8 runs a 4.72 in the 40 and his shuttle is above average but not amazing.

Yes I understand that...But take the 5'8 part out...BC obv they saw his height when they offered.

Been over this before. Let's move on goof.

Advertisement
Back