Degnan on Finebaum...

MizCane

Senior
I usually don't go in on the bagging of her train but wow, what a bad person to have on to break down Malik Rosier after being named starter. It sounded like she was reading some notes and she couldn't even get out a full sentence. Ummm, "well he isn't as tall as Brad Kaaya."

Advertisement
I usually don't go in on the bagging of her train but wow, what a bad person to have on to break down Malik Rosier after being named starter. It sounded like she was reading some notes and she couldn't even get out a full sentence. Ummm, "well he isn't as tall as Brad Kaaya."

It was really sad. Sounded like she starting following the team 2 weeks ago. Should have called Pete

They called the wrong person, Finabum shoulda called my n*gga [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION] , woulda been perfect for this

Advertisement
They called the wrong person, Finabum shoulda called my n*gga [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION] , woulda been perfect for this

DWT's hasn't been the same since he lost his co star. The bird brought that fire, huge loss.

Why they wouldn't call Matt Porter is beyond me.

Hey may not be a fan favorite, but he gives the most honest/in depth analysis of this team.

Advertisement
I normally try to stay away from the beat reporter slander on this board, but holy crap that was miserable. Either she has no skills talking in a live broadcast or she doesn't know jack **** about this team. Herald should promote Pete from contributer to Miami beat reporter.

Why they wouldn't call Matt Porter is beyond me.

Hey may not be a fan favorite, but he gives the most honest/in depth analysis of this team.

Because they don't care.
They are perfectly happy reporting as much incorrect information about the canes as possible.

Her continued employment and lackadaisical effort makes more sense when you take a longer look at her last name.

Advertisement
Didn't listen to save myself from a migraine, but it sounds like yet another affirmation that Miami by far has the worst reporters (outside of this site obviously) in the country

Advertisement
Caught that...what a trainwreck.

PF- "So Susan, the FSU game will be played in week 3 this year. What's the mindset going into this game that early in the year?"

SMD- "You mean like what's my opinion or what are the players & coaches thinking?" (no ****)

PF- "Well it's a rivalry game on the road early in the year...etc"

SMD- "Well uh...it's early...umm...you got Bethune Cookman week 1, that shouldn't be much of a challenge. Then onto Arkansas State...that won't be as easy a game as you might think They've got a defense. Could be a very tough game there. Then yeah...FSU week 3. Woah."

I'm ok with her not really caring about the team. But for ****'s sake, do your job & know your material. What a joke.

Anyone think Finebum would knowingly bring on someone that clueless for Tide, Turds, Holes, etc.?

Absolutely not.
Yet the only requirement for reporting on the Canes for them is that you never been on campus or know anyone that works at UM.
If you have never been to Miami that's a bonus.

They need to replace her with a gorgeous hot Chonga weather girl who can speak clearly, has big bosoms, great figure, only owns miniskirts and heels, and can also report on field conditions and weather on the practice field.

It's a pretty simple formula - that works.

Advertisement
Back